The Ladies' Lounge

Founder/owner/admin of an automotive site.
Probably less than 1% of my membership know that I'm not male. It works out better that way. ;)

I've been an admin on numerous sites, I have set-up social networks and designed templates for several ahem 'groups', I used to design styles for Dolphin, vBulletin, phpBB, SMF and 2 guys who have coded their own forum solutions for their own private communities.

Welcome to both DaKat and Alice! Nice to have you here in the (what are we calling it?) Ladies' Room/Lounge. :)

What's everyone up to today?

I have several customers with scrapbook sites, I must admit to knowing very little about it other than I have seen some very cute layouts :) Yours look great! It is not something I have ever done myself, lack of time really.

Thanks for the enlightenment Liz! :)
Interesting that you have designed some sites as almost 90% of scrappers design their own. After all we are all graphic artists ourselves. And we know enough about software to match what is there and replace it. I'd be interested to know which ones if you don't mind PC'ing me. 

D'oh! I noticed after I posted that. Oh well, it's one of those kinds of days... :p
naw I'm just fast.
biggrin.gif

I've forced myself to stay away from scrapbooking for fear of total and complete obsession. All the little bits are just SO CUTE!

I haven't gotten to be my age without knowing myself well enough to know that I'd be buying up tons of cute stuff, without ever wanting to actually use it because then it would be, well... used. I guess that's the benefit to digital work. But still. No! Can't. Too many other obsessions! :D

Top Bottom