The Ladies' Lounge

Well, vb4 played a part in my decision yes. But I also was in the hospital for a couple of weeks with H1N1 and Pneumonia. After I was released, it took me a good while to recover at home, and I just had no motivation/desire to design. And with no income coming in from the business, I needed to sell it to help with bills.

ugh. I miss it, really. I put my heart and soul into that site.

I even contacted the guy who purchased it. He's done next-to-nothing with it, but wants to charge me double what I sold it to him for, to buy it back.

No thanks. I'll start over if I decide to do business again.

Well, vb4 played a part in my decision yes. But I also was in the hospital for a couple of weeks with H1N1 and Pneumonia. After I was released, it took me a good while to recover at home, and I just had no motivation/desire to design. And with no income coming in from the business, I needed to sell it to help with bills.

ugh. I miss it, really. I put my heart and soul into that site.

I even contacted the guy who purchased it. He's done next-to-nothing with it, but wants to charge me double what I sold it to him for, to buy it back.

No thanks. I'll start over if I decide to do business again.
Oh my, I didn't know that you were so sick, no wonder. Poor thing. 

I can understand starting over rather than paying double. But don't you hate seeing something you took such pride in going down the drain, even if you don't try and think about it?  

Thanks Liz. It was a long hard road to recuperate, being a single mom and all that that entails. It's been almost a year now, and my lungs are still a bit weak, probably always will be. Every stinkin' time I catch a cold (which seems to be more often than before I caught the H1N1 virus), it seems to turn into a chest cold. ugh. I hate being congested!

aaaaaaaaaanyway.......

Morning/Afteroon/Evening Ladies of xenforo :D

Saturday morning here, one cup of coffee down, eyeing up a second, trying to decide if I should work today or go and play... hmmm

Yeah we are :p about 14 hours ahead of you Peggy.

My son is still sleeping, 10.48am teen boys, they do sleep a lot! That can be a blessing though
giggle.gif
at 14 the mood swings are sooo much fun :|

Yeah we are :p about 14 hours ahead of you Peggy.

My son is still sleeping, 10.48am teen boys, they do sleep a lot! That can be a blessing though
giggle.gif
at 14 the mood swings are sooo much fun :|
Same can be said for teen girls that age. Mine is now 24 but Lord, I thought I would kill her when she was 14. 

Same can be said for teen girls that age. Mine is now 24 but Lord, I thought I would kill her when she was 14.

lol yeah I hear you... mine just emerged.. immediately, before doing anything else walked in here and asked if I would let him trade 3 games for Halo Reach... and after nearly giving away these games that cost us $80 - $100 EACH... it would still cost me $80 to purchase the new one, when I said no, he is now in a major sulk >_<

Going to be a fun day :|

lol yeah I hear you... mine just emerged.. immediately, before doing anything else walked in here and asked if I would let him trade 3 games for Halo Reach... and after nearly giving away these games that cost us $80 - $100 EACH... it would still cost me $80 to purchase the new one, when I said no, he is now in a major sulk >_<

Going to be a fun day :|
Has he considered saving his allowance? 

LOL.. no of course he hasn't.. his allowance is to be immediately spent on useless crap, and then his hand is out all month for more :p He just got $30 for mowing the lawn this week... spent immediately of course.

The Bank of Mom - now officially CLOSED for business ;)

LOL.. no of course he hasn't.. his allowance is to be immediately spent on useless crap, and then his hand is out all month for more :p He just got $30 for mowing the lawn this week... spent immediately of course.

The Bank of Mom - now officially CLOSED for business ;)
GOOD for you. 

Top Bottom