The Ladies' Lounge

Who doesn't do Dad things? Brogan, OUT! Do we have to go back to talking about menstruation to get you out?

We're up early for the same kind of reason, Nix - plumber said he'd be here at 8am. It's now 8:33am and counting. At least I've got coffee if nothing else!

Who doesn't do Dad things? Brogan, OUT! Do we have to go back to talking about menstruation to get you out?

We're up early for the same kind of reason, Nix - plumber said he'd be here at 8am. It's now 8:33am and counting. At least I've got coffee if nothing else!
Yer getting up early sucks especially when you're waiting for someone. I needed lots of coffee this morning lol.

I just got home from work a little while ago. Waiting for my son and his dad to go off for the day so I can sleep.
My coffee will be ready for me when I wake up late this afternoon. :)

lol you guys make me giggle - thanks! :)

Just to let you know, I'm not going to be around for a couple of weeks so if you wonder why I've disappeared it's not cos I decided I don't like you lol, it's cos I'm on holiday in Israel. :D I leave first thing tomorrow morning.

lol you guys make me giggle - thanks! :)

Just to let you know, I'm not going to be around for a couple of weeks so if you wonder why I've disappeared it's not cos I decided I don't like you lol, it's cos I'm on holiday in Israel. :D I leave first thing tomorrow morning.
Jo, have a great vacation. 

I'm home, we had fun but I am glad to be back. 

yeah me too, had major dose of Mondayitis today, hence why I am still working to catch up at 2am, and of course having been sleepy and tired all day I am now wired :D

woo-hoo... Anybody out there? Slow day today. Not even any boys poking their heads in! (No, that's not an invitation)

Top Bottom