The Following Alerts

The Following Alerts [Paid] 1.3.2

No permission to buy ($10.00)
Could you please make all of this permission based? I'd be more than happy to purchase this for my forum, although I'd rather something like this be a premium feature of sorts. I don't think everyone having access to a feature like this would be good for my forum.

Could you please make all of this permission based? I'd be more than happy to purchase this for my forum, although I'd rather something like this be a premium feature of sorts. I don't think everyone having access to a feature like this would be good for my forum.
Permission for each action??

No, one permission for all the new actions would be enough. Although it would be even more flexible if there were a permission for each one. Could allow normal users to at least follow status updates, as they don't happen nearly as often as posts/threads.

No, one permission for all the new actions would be enough. Although it would be even more flexible if there were a permission for each one. Could allow normal users to at least follow status updates, as they don't happen nearly as often as posts/threads.
Good! I'll update and have all permisison for each action so. ;)

A lot of my user's are reporting that they are receiving an alert on some person that they didn't follow.
I also encounter it :/

I don't have any addon related to my problem.
When someone create's a thread on certain forum, it sends alerts. And all the user's reported the problem is not watching the forum.

Top Bottom