The Following Alerts

The Following Alerts [Paid] 1.3.2

No permission to buy ($10.00)
Am getting server error log filled up and will have to disable until this is fixed:

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Model_ForumWatch::get_notifiedUserIds_onMessage() - library/Nobita/FollowingAlerts/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php:15
Generated By: DAWESOME!!, 4 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Am getting server error log filled up and will have to disable until this is fixed:

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Model_ForumWatch::get_notifiedUserIds_onMessage() - library/Nobita/FollowingAlerts/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php:15
Generated By: DAWESOME!!, 4 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Eh?? What's version you're using? I've check that line its OK

The function exists ok. It must be something to do with eth way xenforo_model_forumwatch is initiated, but as it it is part of the same routine which does datawriter_post, then it should work, otherwise the datawriter_post extension wouldn't even call the function.

Will do some more testing

OK, I think I've found where the problem lies. Another add-on calls up XenForo_Model_ForumWatch using
XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass('XenForo_Model_ForumWatch');
and it does so during the initdep stage. The listener isn't setup for that sort of event and so ignores it, hence why you function doesn't exist. The other add-on is quite crucial (it drives mobile site selection) but I should be able to modify that and get your add-on working

oh well! Maybe it override that Model and never return to another addon *want to use*. So simply disable that addon :)

Looking at what I last posted I've realised that
XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass('XenForo_Model_ForumWatch');
should be
XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass('XenForo_Model_ForumWatch', 'model');
so it wasn't triggering a code event which would have then enabled your extension to be loaded.

All my fault and sorted now.

Hi

i like your addon but when i active it

it makes my board so slow when posting

it's like i have to wait 10 seconde and more when posting

when i desable the following alert, i have fast posting

any idea?

thank you

Hi

any idea?

thank you
Thank for report. I will check again :)

Hi

any idea?

thank you
You should upgrade to version 1.2.0 ;)

Hello, I just purchased this addon but I cannot find any option in the list of members that I currently follow that would allow me to edit my alert preferences for each member. All I can see is I would have to unfollow each member and re-follow them to set my preferences. Is there not an easier way?

When I try to delete a post permanently, I get this error.

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/Nobita/FollowingAlerts/Model/Follow.php on line 318

Hello, I just purchased this addon but I cannot find any option in the list of members that I currently follow that would allow me to edit my alert preferences for each member. All I can see is I would have to unfollow each member and re-follow them to set my preferences. Is there not an easier way?
Go to your profile then click to section Following.
following_popup-png.52375

You can select reference on existing following :cool:

Top Bottom