The Following Alerts

The Following Alerts [Paid] 1.3.2

No permission to buy ($10.00)

truonglv

Nobita.Kun submitted a new resource:

The Following Alerts - Receive alerts from people who you following

Description: Receive alerts from people who you following.
This such as we watching forums then receive alerts from that. And now this also available with people (you following).
Although receive alerts from that but you can select receiving alerts for each user in list of the following.

How to install:
- Upload all file to hosts.
- Import xml at ACP

NOTE:
- For each purchase you only use for each domain registered.
- This Addon have a copyright. If you want to remove that please...

Read more about this resource...

Is it real? Finally something that adds some functionality to the Follow system! :)
I also wondered why Xenforo never did care of expand the Follow system that do have potential with things like this.

This is awesome to keep track with some friends that we are following and want to be updated about their activity. I'm just afraid of possible SPAM of Alerts....

Is it real? Finally something that adds some functionality to the Follow system! :)
I also wondered why Xenforo never did care of expand the Follow system that do have potential with things like this.

This is awesome to keep track with some friends that we are following and want to be updated about their activity. I'm just afraid of possible SPAM of Alerts....
As I said: You can select action from your following and receive alerts from that.
You have 100 following but You can receive alerts from 1 in 100.

Looks interesting. Is there anything in the admin area to see who is following who? Or who the most popular followers are and is being followed the most? Would be good as a widget possibly too?!

Looks interesting. Is there anything in the admin area to see who is following who? Or who the most popular followers are and is being followed the most? Would be good as a widget possibly too?!
No. Seems your suggestion go out by Addon, this Addon only allow user can select to receving alerts from people who they following

Can I turn the alerts 'ON' for everyone by default? That is every current follower gets alerts from actions performed by the member they are following? If members want, they can turn off the feature.

Can I turn the alerts 'ON' for everyone by default? That is every current follower gets alerts from actions performed by the member they are following? If members want, they can turn off the feature.
Currently You can't. I'll update this in next release ;)

Top Bottom