[TH] Reactions Plus [Deleted]

Would it be possible to add an option,like
the starter of an new thread get an higher reactionscore for likes as an user who just replys to this thread?

Threadstarter get in his thread for his postings an Reactionscore of 2 points for an like.
People who replie to this thread an Reactionscore of 1 points for an like.

Would it be possible to add an option,like
the starter of an new thread get an higher reactionscore for likes as an user who just replys to this thread?

Threadstarter get in his thread for his postings an Reactionscore of 2 points for an like.
People who replie to this thread an Reactionscore of 1 points for an like.
Let me see if I understand this correctly.

You are looking for an option that allows thread starters to get two points when they like in their own thread? Then those who reply to the thread who aren't the thread starter to get one point when they react.

Done but Widgets reactions count does not showing correctly? Do you need re-run Rebuild caches? Rebuild reaction score or Rebuild reactions counted status?
Yeah, I've had to disable the widget. Even after rebuilding the caches, all the totals are waaay off.

There is no cache you need to rebuild for this widget, it loads directly based on the content_user_id and reaction_user_id fields on xf_reaction_content, but it's possible there is something off in that query. Could you create a ticket so we can have a look?

I've just upgraded reactions to the latest version on my xf2.0 forum and all the reactions are disappeared from the forum. Any suggestion?

I've just upgraded reactions to the latest version on my xf2.0 forum and all the reactions are disappeared from the forum. Any suggestion?
The latest version is only compatible with XF 2.1, so that might have something to do with it. But try rebuilding the caches, if you haven't already.

Just updated/imported reactions from XF 2.0, and am getting an error when viewing user's profiles:

Code:
Argument 3 passed to ThemeHouse\ReactPlus\XF\Template\Templater::fnReaction() must be of the type array, integer given

A moment ago src/addons/ThemeHouse/ReactPlus/XF/Template/Templater.php:135

Everything else seems to be working fine.

One thing we need from original TH Reactions is the "Max per day per user". Can we talk you into bringing that back?

Also, count me in as another person hoping you can find a way to swap & limit the default reaction.

Last edited:
Just updated/imported reactions from XF 2.0, and am getting an error when viewing user's profiles:

Code:
Argument 3 passed to ThemeHouse\ReactPlus\XF\Template\Templater::fnReaction() must be of the type array, integer given

A moment ago src/addons/ThemeHouse/ReactPlus/XF/Template/Templater.php:135

Everything else seems to be working fine.

One thing we need from original TH Reactions is the "Max per day per user". Can we talk you into bringing that back?

Also, count me in as another person hoping you can find a way to swap & limit the default reaction.
As far as this error is concerned, go ahead and create a ticket on our support portal so that one of our developers can take a closer look into it.

I'll add your suggestions within our issue tracker as an enhancement suggestions.

Top Bottom