[TH] Reactions Plus [Deleted]

I use a lot of Reactions Plus stuff, guess it's time for an alternative or I'll just have to deal without the added per-forum and other criteria that I was relying on.

I use a lot of Reactions Plus stuff, guess it's time for an alternative or I'll just have to deal without the added per-forum and other criteria that I was relying on.
Kinda small feature to continue selling this you know? It didnt even seem right to charge for it. Let alone maintain it.

@Mike Creuzer

What's going to happen to the ACE stuff? Will you be continuing development on that, or axing it too?
No, that we're keeping. We're going to focus on a few key addons and themes.

Kinda small feature to continue selling this you know? It didnt even seem right to charge for it. Let alone maintain it.

No, that we're keeping. We're going to focus on a few key addons and themes.
There would no longer be a yearly charge for updates for that theme though, and just a high subscription? I was considering moving my site to Ace from UI.X with a couple of very minor adjustments but this is now in question. I knew when you started out you had ambition to do very large custom community work and smaller scale stuff wasn't going to be your forte for very long so I can't fault you on that.

There would no longer be a yearly charge for updates for that theme though, and just a high subscription? I was considering moving my site to Ace from UI.X with a couple of very minor adjustments but this is now in question. I knew when you started out you had ambition to do very large custom community work and smaller scale stuff wasn't going to be your forte for very long so I can't fault you on that.
Im not certain yet, but Im leaning towards keeping Feeds and AC.UI free. Mind the whole point of all this is fewer products to support. But I think if we do keep it free, we might have to charge for support but not updates. So like a limited free support thing. Im not perfectly sure on that, its still in beta. Kinda want to see what XF does with 2.3 first.

So without 100% confirming, Ill say AC.UI or UIX 3 or whatever we do will likely be free AND supported. Feeds, Im really not sure on.

That good news, but will you be keeping it updated? I assume at some point you'll have a list of "styles we intend to keep updated," something to that effect, so that we can plan ahead?
Yes keeping it updated. Things that STAY here will be properly supported. Having 400+ addons was confusing and sending the wrong message. We use UIX quite a bit so itll stay supported.

Big and exciting changes are coming as we adjust our trajectory, just know that we’ll be with you every step of the way. Take a look at our announcement here for more information. If you have any questions, please contact us here so we can assist.

*People who have purchased this product in the past will continue to have access to updates as long as the product is maintained. The license it was purchased under will remain intact.

Top Bottom