[TH] Reactions Plus [Deleted]

Hi all - first of all thanks to ThemeHouse for this wonderful add-on.

Fairly sure this will need to be a custom development request but here goes:

We sometimes do contests on our forum. One way we have considered determining the winners is by seeing how many positive reactions they receive within a given contest forum or thread.

I wonder if there is an easy way to get reports such as:
  • List of users who received the most react of type [x] in node [y] during time period [YYYY-MM-DD] through [YYYY-MM-DD]
  • List of users who received the most react of type [x] in thread [y] during time period [YYYY-MM-DD] through [YYYY-MM-DD]
  • List of users who earned the most reaction score points in node [y] during time period [YYYY-MM-DD] through [YYYY-MM-DD]
  • List of users who earned the most reaction score points in thread [y] during time period [YYYY-MM-DD] through [YYYY-MM-DD]
Example of each:

Here are the five users who received the most "Love" reacts in the "Classical Artists" node (and children nodes) from 2020-06-01 through 2020-06-15:
  • user1 received 47 "Love" reactions
  • user2 received 41 "Love" reactions
  • user3 received 36 "Love" reactions
  • user4 received 33 "Love" reactions
  • user5 received 29 "Love" reactions
Here are the five users who received the most "Wow" reacts in the "Nicolas Poussin" thread from 2020-06-01 through 2020-06-15:
  • user1 received 51 "Wow" reactions
  • user2 received 39 "Wow" reactions
  • user3 received 32 "Wow" reactions
  • user4 received 28 "Wow" reactions
  • user5 received 26 "Wow" reactions
Here are the five users who earned the most reaction points in the "Comedians" node from 2020-06-01 through 2020-06-15:
  • user1 received 110 reaction points
  • user2 received 98 reaction points
  • user3 received 65 reaction points
  • user4 received 43 reaction points
  • user5 received 19 reaction points
Here are the five users who earned the most reaction points in the "Jerry Seinfeld" thread from 2020-06-01 through 2020-06-15:
  • user1 received 48 reaction points
  • user2 received 43 reaction points
  • user3 received 41 reaction points
  • user4 received 39 reaction points
  • user5 received 24 reaction points
While it would be helpful in the back end (ACP) ideally it would be visible to users, like a running tally or widgets we could show on contest pages to help spur competition.

There may be something like this that already exists and we missed it in our searches. So I thought the best place to start would be here.

Thanks everyone!
Hello, thanks so much for your support of our products including this one!

We currently only provide widgets that either show top reacted posts and another that shows reactions a user has given which can be added to their profile. What you are looking for on the other hand would require custom development. If you are interested in custom development then please create a ticket on our site as our team will then be in contact! :)

In my testing, this addon is not compatible with XF 2.2 in case anyone was curious.
Yeah, I tested it locally, and unfortunately it's the only addon I have, out of dozens, that outright breaks the site. You'll have to wait to XF final release more than likely, since in my experience they never officially release version updates till then.

Yeah, I tested it locally, and unfortunately it's the only addon I have, out of dozens, that outright breaks the site. You'll have to wait to XF final release more than likely, since in my experience they never officially release version updates till then.
In my testing, this addon is not compatible with XF 2.2 in case anyone was curious.
This is all correct as I experienced the same issue myself. But once XenForo 2.2 is released I'm sure we get an update out to everyone :)

For those of us running these addons on XF 2.2 already what does the above mean exactly???
To be honest, it just means that our team went through the add-on and made sure that everything within the add-on's provided features was running smoothly, and if not we made some enhancements to it. That is all we did before releasing this version, nothing major was changed. So upgrading to this version is safe but if anyone experiences any issues then let us know.

Ugh, one of the few I was still using by you guys. I guess it will be time to finally bite the bullet and switch over to the Xon camp

That was kind of abrupt. What's going on with you guys?
Check here onward...

Cliff Notes: With no warnings "Themehouse" is falling to the wayside.

Wtf has happened to all of the TH addons.
I think it's mostly stuff that few people are using any more
Check here onward...

I suspect it's mostly addon's that few people are using anymore, or at least that aren't selling any more. On a positive note, maybe it means that they will be able to invest more time in their remaining products and update them on a more frequent basis.

I suspect it's mostly addon's that few people are using anymore, or at least that aren't selling any more. On a positive note, maybe it means that they will be able to invest more time in their remaining products and update them on a more frequent basis.
Did you read the other thread? 🤔

I dont quite follow, you can continue to download. Just not going to be supporting here to help save developer time. You can still use the support ticket system if you have an active license as you always have.

Yeah, something like this made it into XF core. We added some things like Emoji support and such but I think Xon's does that and supports it. Why have two products do the same thing. And if it still works, you're welcome to keep using it. Hasnt been an update since January anyways, its stable.

Did you read the other thread? 🤔
Well, it would probably have been helpful if you had linked to "the other thread," but no, I hadn't seen it yet, since it was posted less than 30 minutes before mine, I didn't get an alert, and hadn't just stumbled on it yet. But I suppose I was "sort of right," in that apparently there wasn't enough money in for them - not for just some of the addon's, though, but all of them, or at least most of them. :whistle:

Top Bottom