[TH] Reactions Plus [Deleted]

We recently noticed that when copying a post from one thread to another, the reactions to that post are not copied along with the post. Not sure if that is a bug or by design, but thought we'd mention it as I don't see it in this thread.

Having this error

Code:
[LIST]
[*]InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'th_reactplus_hide_post' on XF:Post[3053760]
[*]src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:194
[/LIST]

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(106): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('th_reactplus_hi...')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l5/s32/public/post_macros.php(18): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('th_reactplus_hi...')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l5/s32/public/thread_view.php(612): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('post_macros', 'post', Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1301): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#11 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

Having this error

Code:
[LIST]
[*]InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'th_reactplus_hide_post' on XF:Post[3053760]
[*]src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:194
[/LIST]

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(106): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('th_reactplus_hi...')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l5/s32/public/post_macros.php(18): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('th_reactplus_hi...')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l5/s32/public/thread_view.php(612): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('post_macros', 'post', Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1301): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#11 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}
Went ahead and added this error to our issue tracker.

Can you send @Siropu a copy of this add-on to fix a compatibility issue with reactions in chat?
I haven't been able to take advantage of numerous updates due to incompatability and Siropu is trying to fix it but receiving no help from Themehouse, which I find disappointing - given that this is creating a poor experience for customers.

Last edited:
Can you send @Siropu a copy of this add-on to fix a compatibility issue with reactions in chat?
I haven't been able to take advantage of numerous updates due to incompatability and Siropu is trying to fix it but receiving no help from Themehouse, which I find disappointing - given that this is creating a poor experience for customers.
If he opens a ticket in our ticket area, we certainly can and will provide him with a copy, as well as some help if needed. We haven't heard anything from him there though.

Is it possible to leave multiple reactions on a single post with this addon?

It's on the to-do list, but we haven't been able to evaluate if it's possible within the given XenForo framework yet.

Has this been evaluated yet? Is it still on the to-do list?

Also, is it possible to make the widget with the reaction score on someone's profile display the text of the emoji rather than the image?

Last edited:
Could I use this just to import all of my reactions from the XF1 Post Ratings addon over to XF2.14 and then remove this addon and have just the standard reactions?

I don't really want the extra feature but am looking for a way to import all of my existing reactions from XF1 and happy to pay for that rather than build it myself

Could I use this just to import all of my reactions from the XF1 Post Ratings addon over to XF2.14 and then remove this addon and have just the standard reactions?

I don't really want the extra feature but am looking for a way to import all of my existing reactions from XF1 and happy to pay for that rather than build it myself

I would recommend @Xon Content rating add-on over this one here. The 2.1 [TH] Reaction Plus works differently than the old version. It does not add anything else to the XF reaction system other than making it a permission-based system. Your old Post rating won't be treated differently than XF core reaction.

I would recommend @Xon Content rating add-on over this one here. The 2.1 [TH] Reaction Plus works differently than the old version. It does not add anything else to the XF reaction system other than making it a permission-based system. Your old Post rating won't be treated differently than XF core reaction.
Really I want to keep the core system and just move my old ratings over rather than have an additional. The main thing is at least when its core I have better support for things

Really I want to keep the core system and just move my old ratings over rather than have an additional. The main thing is at least when its core I have better support for things
Hi Dan, you can use this to import the post ratings to core via the import tool provided. No need to use this add-on thereafter. Exactly what I did with this add-on. I believe xon's add-on provides exact same import functionality.

Having an issue with the reaction showing as part of the emoji pixelmap rather than the correctly selected reaction. I am using emoji as the reaction buttons

If you choose the checkmark as pictured below, the result is then show as the crosspoint in the pixelmap (See below)
Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 11.24.55 am.webp

------>

this is the result
Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 11.25.03 am.webp

Having an issue with the reaction showing as part of the emoji pixelmap rather than the correctly selected reaction. I am using emoji as the reaction buttons

If you choose the checkmark as pictured below, the result is then show as the crosspoint in the pixelmap (See below)
View attachment 212891

------>

this is the result
View attachment 212892
Interesting issue there; please create a ticket on our support portal so we can take a closer look into what might be going on.

Top Bottom