[TH] Reactions Plus [Deleted]

OMG I've not seen anything about that compatibility problem... I'll try
For future reference, you should always look at the compatible version(s) on the Overview tab before installing/upgrading. For this addon, you'll see "Compatible XF 2.x versions: 2.1"

If ive used this successfully to import post ratings from 1.5 add-on in new reaction types, using no new addon options for them, is it safe to uninstall this add-on afterwards without any loss in imported data/likes?

tl;dr i only bought it for post ratings 1.5 import and don't really require any other options this addon provides.

If ive used this successfully to import post ratings from 1.5 add-on in new reaction types, using no new addon options for them, is it safe to uninstall this add-on afterwards without any loss in imported data/likes?

tl;dr i only bought it for post ratings 1.5 import and don't really require any other options this addon provides.
Once they fix the reactions count widget, it will have more utility, if you like to be able to quickly see all the reactions members have given. One way to gage contributions/participation.

I wish we could just remove the new Reactions crap XF made, and go back to classic TH Reactions from 2.0. It was nearly perfect.

Any idea what would cause the most recent update to show all reactions as uncategorized? Latest XF update was done yesterday + Reactions updated and it caused this. Running UI.X as well.

All reactions show correctly in the admin though, so not sure what I can do.

Any idea what would cause the most recent update to show all reactions as uncategorized? Latest XF update was done yesterday + Reactions updated and it caused this. Running UI.X as well.

All reactions show correctly in the admin though, so not sure what I can do.

Well, it is fixed now. All I did was turn off one of the reactions and it must have refreshed it or something. Turned the reaction back on and voila. Still correct.

Hi so with the latest update, reactions can now be anonymous?? Like only mods can see who reacted and everyone else just sees a post count, as an example

@Jake B. I've found an Issue related to Birthday and Specific Forums. if you pick 'User's birthday is today' and Content Criteria ->

'Post is within nodes: ' DOESN'T Work.

Still I have the Issue related to Reaction LIst widget, not showing correct Stats. I've run all Reaction Caches and still not seeing correct Stats. I've opened a ticket in the Themehouse Backend.

Top Bottom