[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

How difficult would be to add optional "Comment" to the reactions. The comments would be shown in the small font at the bottom on of the post like:

(y) Max Power: this is a great idea!
:mad: Fred: please no, just no.

Alerts expire after 30 days I think. So if you disable the add-on for 30 days and then uninstall then you won't get this error.

We're going to release an update which fixes this though (in less than 30 days!), as obviously lots of people are wanting to uninstall. In the meantime, just leave the add-on disabled.

I disabled the addon before I upgraded yesterday. Because of this error messages I uninstalled it now (hoping to fix the issue). Am I now screwed or can I just reinstall the package ([TH] Reactions 1.0.13 Patch Level 4) and update then? Regards.

Last edited:
I disabled the addon before I upgraded yesterday. Because of this error messages I uninstalled it now (hoping to fix the issue). Am I now screwed or can I just reinstall the package ([TH] Reactions 1.0.13 Patch Level 4) and update then? Regards.
Go ahead and create a ticket on our support portal instead so that one of our team members can take a look ;) So that we can take a closer look!

Error importing from Post Ratings (1.5) to this addon on XF2.1. Saw it after clicking "Finalize Import"

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'test_xf2.xf_liked_content' doesn't exist in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217

XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 89
    XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 121
    XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchAllColumn() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Job/ConvertLike.php at line 43
    ThemeHouse\Reactions\Job\ConvertLike->getNextIds() in src/XF/Job/AbstractRebuildJob.php at line 30
    XF\Job\AbstractRebuildJob->run() in src/XF/Job/Atomic.php at line 38
    XF\Job\Atomic->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 253
    XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 195
    XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 111
    XF\Job\Manager->runByIds() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 120
    XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
    XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

I also see reactions given on activity tab of member profile pages, but on the post the reaction is not there.
The reactions block on profiles are all 0's as well.

Edit: The existing reactions display on posts if I also give it a new rating.

Error while copying message.

Xenforo 2.0.12
[TH] Reactions 1.0.14

2019-02-20 18_11_19-Greenshot.webp

Code:
     InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert NULL to serialized array [react_users] src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php:697

Code:
#0 src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php(575): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType(NULL, 'react_users', 65544, Array)
#1 src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php(677): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set('react_users', NULL, Array)
#2 src\XF\Service\Post\Copier.php(166): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->bulkSet(Array)
#3 src\XF\Service\Post\Copier.php(131): XF\Service\Post\Copier->copyDataToTarget()
#4 src\XF\InlineMod\Post\Copy.php(39): XF\Service\Post\Copier->copy(Array)
#5 src\XF\InlineMod\AbstractAction.php(80): XF\InlineMod\Post\Copy->applyInternal(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), Array)
#6 src\XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod.php(131): XF\InlineMod\AbstractAction->apply(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), Array)
#7 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod->actionPerform(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#8 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:InlineMod', 'Perform', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#9 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#10 src\XF\App.php(1934): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src\XF.php(333): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}

-------------

Previous InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert NULL to serialized array - src\XF\Mvc\Entity\ValueFormatter.php:168
#0 src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php(693): XF\Mvc\Entity\ValueFormatter->castValueToType(NULL, 65544, Array)
#1 src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php(575): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType(NULL, 'react_users', 65544, Array)
#2 src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php(677): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set('react_users', NULL, Array)
#3 src\XF\Service\Post\Copier.php(166): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->bulkSet(Array)
#4 src\XF\Service\Post\Copier.php(131): XF\Service\Post\Copier->copyDataToTarget()
#5 src\XF\InlineMod\Post\Copy.php(39): XF\Service\Post\Copier->copy(Array)
#6 src\XF\InlineMod\AbstractAction.php(80): XF\InlineMod\Post\Copy->applyInternal(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), Array)
#7 src\XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod.php(131): XF\InlineMod\AbstractAction->apply(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), Array)
#8 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod->actionPerform(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#9 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:InlineMod', 'Perform', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#10 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#11 src\XF\App.php(1934): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src\XF.php(333): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

Hi, how would I disable Xenforo's default reactions when this is enabled and how would I get the reactions number in the profile to update based on the TH Reactions?

Error importing from Post Ratings (1.5) to this addon on XF2.1. Saw it after clicking "Finalize Import"

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'test_xf2.xf_liked_content' doesn't exist in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217

XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
    XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchAllColumn() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Job/ConvertLike.php at line 43
    ThemeHouse\Reactions\Job\ConvertLike->getNextIds() in src/XF/Job/AbstractRebuildJob.php at line 30
    XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
I also see reactions given on activity tab of member profile pages, but on the post the reaction is not there.
The reactions block on profiles are all 0's as well.

Edit: The existing reactions display on posts if I also give it a new rating.
Gone ahead and reported said error above. What version of the add-on and of XenForo are you using exactly?
Error while copying message.

Xenforo 2.0.12
[TH] Reactions 1.0.14

View attachment 196093

Code:
     InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert NULL to serialized array [react_users] src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php:697

Code:
#0 src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php(575): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType(NULL, 'react_users', 65544, Array)
#1 src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php(677): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set('react_users', NULL, Array)
#2 src\XF\Service\Post\Copier.php(166): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->bulkSet(Array)
#3 src\XF\Service\Post\Copier.php(131): XF\Service\Post\Copier->copyDataToTarget()
#4 src\XF\InlineMod\Post\Copy.php(39): XF\Service\Post\Copier->copy(Array)
#5 src\XF\InlineMod\AbstractAction.php(80): XF\InlineMod\Post\Copy->applyInternal(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), Array)
#6 src\XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod.php(131): XF\InlineMod\AbstractAction->apply(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), Array)
#7 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod->actionPerform(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#8 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:InlineMod', 'Perform', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#9 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#10 src\XF\App.php(1934): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src\XF.php(333): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}

-------------

Previous InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert NULL to serialized array - src\XF\Mvc\Entity\ValueFormatter.php:168
#0 src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php(693): XF\Mvc\Entity\ValueFormatter->castValueToType(NULL, 65544, Array)
#1 src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php(575): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType(NULL, 'react_users', 65544, Array)
#2 src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php(677): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set('react_users', NULL, Array)
#3 src\XF\Service\Post\Copier.php(166): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->bulkSet(Array)
#4 src\XF\Service\Post\Copier.php(131): XF\Service\Post\Copier->copyDataToTarget()
#5 src\XF\InlineMod\Post\Copy.php(39): XF\Service\Post\Copier->copy(Array)
#6 src\XF\InlineMod\AbstractAction.php(80): XF\InlineMod\Post\Copy->applyInternal(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), Array)
#7 src\XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod.php(131): XF\InlineMod\AbstractAction->apply(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), Array)
#8 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod->actionPerform(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#9 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:InlineMod', 'Perform', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#10 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#11 src\XF\App.php(1934): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src\XF.php(333): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}
This has now been added to our issue tracker.
Hi, how would I disable Xenforo's default reactions when this is enabled and how would I get the reactions number in the profile to update based on the TH Reactions?
There is no way to disable the default reactions system within XenForo and when you enable the profile tab within the Reactions options. It will automatically list any reactions that user has given to other users or has received from other users as well.

Reactions is not compatible with XenForo 2.1. We're on the verge of releasing Reactions Plus as extension for the default XenForo reaction system.

Code:

This is happening because Reactions doesn't support 2.1 (since 2.1 already has reactions built in) we're releasing Reactions Plus (which does support 2.1) shortly, and everyone with a license for Reactions will receive a Reactions Plus license :)

This is happening because Reactions doesn't support 2.1 (since 2.1 already has reactions built in) we're releasing Reactions Plus (which does support 2.1) shortly, and everyone with a license for Reactions will receive a Reactions Plus license :)

So what path should I take to import Post Ratings into XenForo stock reactions? Will Reactions+ allow me to do that?

So what path should I take to import Post Ratings into XenForo stock reactions? Will Reactions+ allow me to do that?

Yep! Under Tools -> Import data there is an option for the XenForo 1.X Post Ratings add-on. The importers are still labelled as beta, so I'd recommend testing it on a clone of your site first as there are a lot of options/combinations so it's entirely possible there are edge cases that we didn't plan for :)

Yep! Under Tools -> Import data there is an option for the XenForo 1.X Post Ratings add-on. The importers are still labelled as beta, so I'd recommend testing it on a clone of your site first as there are a lot of options/combinations so it's entirely possible there are edge cases that we didn't plan for :)

And I'll do this on 2.1?
P.s - submitted a ticket because I don't see Reactions+ in downloads area.

What about my situation where i imported post ratings twice. Was the dupe checker added?

What about my situation where i imported post ratings twice. Was the dupe checker added?

To an extent - during the reaction step it gives you the option to map the ratings to an existing reaction - if you mapped these correctly it wouldn't have reimported them, but if you didn't you likely have some duplicates that will need to be cleaned up manually. It won't, however, import that a user reacted to content more than once. Just check your reaction list to see if there are duplicates, if there are you'll need to figure out which one is actually applied to content and delete the one that isn't

To an extent - during the reaction step it gives you the option to map the ratings to an existing reaction - if you mapped these correctly it wouldn't have reimported them, but if you didn't you likely have some duplicates that will need to be cleaned up manually. It won't, however, import that a user reacted to content more than once. Just check your reaction list to see if there are duplicates, if there are you'll need to figure out which one is actually applied to content and delete the one that isn't

I have a month's worth of reactions where everything is double.

Top Bottom