[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

Ticket submitted here also. Guessing they haven't yet enabled the download for pro users, again.... :)

It should have applied to anyone with a Reactions license, regardless of whether that was through UI.X Pro or not, I've checked and verified and all of the accounts I checked with UI.X Pro do have the license, some accounts may have been missed by the script though, so just make a ticket and we'll sort it out for you :)

I have a month's worth of reactions where everything is double.

Did something not work correctly the first time you ran the importer? What was the reason for running it the second time? There isn't really much we could do to prevent the duplicates if they weren't set to import into an existing reaction, unfortunately. All I can recommend is that you delete all of your reactions and run the import again, but you'll lose anything that has been reacted to since running the importer initially unfortunately

Did something not work correctly the first time you ran the importer? What was the reason for running it the second time? There isn't really much we could do to prevent the duplicates if they weren't set to import into an existing reaction, unfortunately. All I can recommend is that you delete all of your reactions and run the import again, but you'll lose anything that has been reacted to since running the importer initially unfortunately

I think I didn't map it correctly so I thought it didn't show up or perhaps I thought the importer didn't work so It got ran twice, at different times and yes there has been a lot of activity since then so it would kind of be a mess. Jon mentioned something about a custom script, perhaps I'll open a ticket about it.

No, you'll want the Reactions Plus add-on which extends XenForo 2.1's built in reaction system
Is there a way to just get the Post Ratings to XF 2.1 Reactions importer? I don't want a reaction plus addon - I just want to convert and map my old XF 1.x Post Ratings to the Native XF 2.1 reactions.

Is there a way to just get the Post Ratings to XF 2.1 Reactions importer? I don't want a reaction plus addon - I just want to convert and map my old XF 1.x Post Ratings to the Native XF 2.1 reactions.

That's not something we currently have available, but we may be able to split it out at some point. It'll require some fairly substantial changes as some things within Post Ratings do require the extra features we add

There is a solution how to remove reactions from a specific user?
Even if the user is deleted, then the recalculation of reactions does not go.

If this addon don't have that functionality, there is this one, https://xenforo.com/community/resources/rebuild-post-reactions-cache.7035/ but I have not used it yet.

Naturally, that is meant for reactions in xenforo 2.1, not our addon.

There is a solution how to remove reactions from a specific user?
Even if the user is deleted, then the recalculation of reactions does not go.

Under tools - rebuild caches we have a job to rebuild reaction caches

I have TH reactions installed. Can I convert the reactions to traditional likes before uninstalling? I don't intend to upgrade to TH reactions plus. I just want the old data from TH reactions converted to likes.

I have TH reactions installed. Can I convert the reactions to traditional likes before uninstalling? I don't intend to upgrade to TH reactions plus. I just want the old data from TH reactions converted to likes.

Pretty sure you can just install TH Reactions Plus, run the importer and then disable the add on once you're done. That'll transfer all your reactions to the built in system.

Pretty sure you can just install TH Reactions Plus, run the importer and then disable the add on once you're done. That'll transfer all your reactions to the built in system.

I've added new reactions using the built in system. Won't that interfere with it? (bringing old reactions from TH Reactions that I no longer have).

I've added new reactions using the built in system. Won't that interfere with it? (bringing old reactions from TH Reactions that I no longer have).

During the import you can elect how reactions are imported and what existing reactions they're mapped to. You can import them to your new reactions. Then you can uninstall if you prefer after you've run the importer.

Top Bottom