[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

This appears when trying to conver like to reaction

InvalidArgumentException: No entity found for 'post' with ID 280 in src/XF/Repository/LikedContent.php at line 85
  1. XF\Repository\LikedContent->insertLike() insrc/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Entity/ReactedContent.php at line143
  2. ThemeHouse\Reactions\Entity\ReactedContent->toggleLike() insrc/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Job/ConvertLikeReaction.php at line 60
  3. ThemeHouse\Reactions\Job\ConvertLikeReaction->rebuildById() insrc/XF/Job/AbstractRebuildJob.php at line 47
  4. XF\Job\AbstractRebuildJob->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line241
  5. XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line187
  6. XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 103
  7. XF\Job\Manager->runByIds() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 120
  8. XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() insrc/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 89
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1879
  12. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  13. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Having a look, but I believe this should've been fixed in a previous update

@Mike Creuzer @Jake B.

I know you guys are heal to toe with working on all these add-ons and styles but per a couple users complaints I wanted to report an incompatibility with the All Rich Usernames add-on. A couple users including @KawaiiHannah have posted regarding the forum_list not showing colored usernames as All Rich Usernames is designed. I'm looking to possibly purchase several of your add-ons. Interested if there can be a fix for this.

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/all-rich-usernames.135911/#post-1203151

Have had a couple people report this, but both people had many add-ons installed, and I haven't been able to replicate it with Reactions. There was a previous bug that broke the template helper created by this add-on, but that wouldn't have affected the functionality, only the branding and has since been fixed. If you'd like to give this a try with the All Rich Usernames add-on and let me know if you have any issues that we'd possibly be able to help debug that'd be great, but so far I've been unable to replicate it so I think it may be from another add-on

Have had a couple people report this, but both people had many add-ons installed, and I haven't been able to replicate it with Reactions. There was a previous bug that broke the template helper created by this add-on, but that wouldn't have affected the functionality, only the branding and has since been fixed. If you'd like to give this a try with the All Rich Usernames add-on and let me know if you have any issues that we'd possibly be able to help debug that'd be great, but so far I've been unable to replicate it so I think it may be from another add-on

Im having the latest update.

Thank you. In that case I will more than likely buy those 4 add ons. Hopefully they work well together. Since you haven't been able to replicate it, I'm hoping it was a separate add-on that caused it. And I appreciate you offering to help if it does happen on my end. Hopefully it won't but I'll keep you posted!

show213123.webp

How do I change this color? Also using UIX dark as my theme and no matter what I change this stays blue and it is very hard to see.

View attachment 164552

How do I change this color? Also using UIX dark as my theme and no matter what I change this stays blue and it is very hard to see.

There should be a style property for this trigger in the Reactions group. That may not be using a style property currently for some reason, I'll have to take a look and update it if that's the case :)

Which trigger should I edit? I tried a few of them to no avail.

It does not take the same orange color of the normal Like botton, when I switch. No idea where it is getting that blue from.

Last edited:
Which trigger should I edit? I tried a few of them to no avail.

It does not take the same orange color of the normal Like botton, when I switch. No idea where it is getting that blue from.

• Appearance > Styles > Style properties > trigger value > Trigger Style > background > @xf-textColorAttention

Thumps color:
  • Appearance > Styles > Style properties > [TH] Reactions> trigger value > Trigger Style > color > @xf-textColorAttention
Background color
  • Appearance > Styles > Style properties > [TH] Reactions> trigger value > Trigger Style > background > @xf-textColorAttention

4243.webp4243.webp

So that does change that backround however the backround was fine it is the color of the thumbs that I want to change to this orange.

That did not do it either. Do I need to have that and the other line of code you posted in extra.less at the same time?

Forgot that was an svg and not an icon. You're not going to be able to directly change the color of it unfortunately. I'd recommend changing it temporarily to use a FontAwesome or MDI icon through the style properties -- both of which you'll be able to change the color of via that color property. Will convert that SVG to a template so it can be styled with css :)

Top Bottom