• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Tenshi - Latest Thread - Sidebar

Any chance for something similar for latest members and top posters? and also latest replies?

I have found that every displayed thread has the same usename. ???:eek:???

EDIT:
After install the threads and usernames where ok.
Then, a few minutes later, I have harddelete one before softdeleted thread.
Just from this moment have all displayed threads the same username.
Curios: The username was the username from the deleted thread. :confused:

Just installed and works great in pulling over the last threads and displaying the avatar of the thread starter.

BUG?
I noticed that the names appearing under the thread title are all the same. Is that supposed to be the last poster's username or the thread starter? Either way, that is not displaying properly.

Just installed and works great in pulling over the last threads and displaying the avatar of the thread starter.

BUG?
I noticed that the names appearing under the thread title are all the same. Is that supposed to be the last poster's username or the thread starter? Either way, that is not displaying properly.

Confirming: Displaying incorrect username, seems to be pulling ID1

Thank you. Installed and runs. The users name is incorrect, but the avatar is correct. If there is tab box containing latest thread, latest posts and hottest threads should be great.

On my end it shows the name of whoever is logged in, not exclusive to ID1.

Trip, I think that's the way it's setup right now, but hopefully the author of the add-on can help us correct that to the latest poster (with "Last Post:" text included) or the username of the thread starter. :)

Thanks Arny, I cranked out a few threads last night my name was beside (as expected) I responded to a new thread this morning and my name was beside that one too. Never really thought anything of it until I logged in as my test user and it showed the "test" username beside all five threads. Test doesn't repond to any threads, so I thought that was odd.

Is there a way to make this show the latest posts, rather than just threads? So thread with the latest post gets bumped to the top.

I've sent a PC (Private Conversation) to the add-on author and hopefully we'll get a resolution to this bug with the incorrect username.

Until then, I might just comment that part out and simply have the date showing along with the title of the thread.

Top Bottom