• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Tenshi - Latest Thread - Sidebar

A friend pointed out that if a thread is moved then you'll get two entries, I assume this only happens when a redirect is left - thought I'd let you know.

Attachments

• Latest_Threads.webp
    Latest_Threads.webp
    11.6 KB · Views: 42
A friend pointed out that if a thread is moved then you'll get two entries, I assume this only happens when a redirect is left - thought I'd let you know.

I was about to write this too. Not hard-deleted messages still appear in the sidebar. It would be nice if they wouldn't.

really great mod but how can i display the latest thread in other template such as footer templete please

I know it's been a little while, but does this check permissions yet?
For anyone with a private forum, this can be a problem.

I know it's been a little while, but does this check permissions yet?
For anyone with a private forum, this can be a problem.

No it does not but you can disallow forums which is not exactly a solution for that matter. Also non-hard deleted messages still appear or moved threads which leaves a thread behind also appear in the latest threads.

This add-on looks rather interesting!! Think I'll keep my eye on it, and install it at a later date as my forum is currently installed on a public board. Looking very promising though!!

Probably a silly question, but, how do you change the title "Latest Thread" to "Latest Threads" on the sidebar?

Top Bottom