Resource icon

Template Modification System (TMS) 1.3.1

No permission to download
Hi, All. You only need to
Upgrade XF from 1.1.3 to 1.2.1, then upgrade TMS from 1.2 to 1.3.
This should work, please try.
No need to disable.

Thanks for the advice guiltar. The problem is that upon upgrading, the modifications disappear. This happened to the first forum I upgraded. I am reluctant to upgrade my other forums until I know how to avoid this.

Hi, All. You only need to
Upgrade XF from 1.1.3 to 1.2.1, then upgrade TMS from 1.2 to 1.3.
This should work, please try.
No need to disable.

Do the old sample modifications pack....from long ago...still work with the new TMS?
Would the same go for other TMS modifications here?

I have come across a problem, I already have style with a number of template changes, however today I tried to modify one and once saved it would not apply the changes, so I decided to test it out and create a new simple template change and once again it would not apply it.
But if I make the same changes to the "master style" its fine, I just can't make new or changes to my style (which is a child of the default)

I had the problem on 1.2 and now 1.2.1 - anyone else getting this or is just me? Thanks

I have come across a problem, I already have style with a number of template changes, however today I tried to modify one and once saved it would not apply the changes, so I decided to test it out and create a new simple template change and once again it would not apply it.
But if I make the same changes to the "master style" its fine, I just can't make new or changes to my style (which is a child of the default)

I had the problem on 1.2 and now 1.2.1 - anyone else getting this or is just me? Thanks

I have the same problem, only modifications on the "master style" are applied. The strange thing is that in a "custom style" modification if you click on "Test" you can see how the code changes, but then does not apply (counters remain at zero: 0 / 0 / 0).

I update XenForo 1.1.5 to 1.2.1 and TMS from 1.2.2 to 1.3.0.

I have the same problem, only modifications on the "master style" are applied. The strange thing is that in a "custom style" modification if you click on "Test" you can see how the code changes, but then does not apply (counters remain at zero: 0 / 0 / 0).

I update XenForo 1.1.5 to 1.2.1 and TMS from 1.2.2 to 1.3.0.
Yes, that's what I now see - although it was working on 1.2 I think perhaps this 1.3.0 version is the problem

Is it just me or why does the TMS jumps into the Masterstyle after calling the Button in ACP?
No Debug Mode active

Edit: I see, not just me ;)

Hello, I'm having problems installing TMS on a new installation of Xenforo. I decided to nuke my old forum and start anew. Unfortunately TMS is such a vital thing for me. I get the following error:

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'template_map.template_final' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

Stack Trace:
#0 /home2/.../community/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('?????SELECT tem...')
#1 /home2/.../community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '?????SELECT tem...')
#2 /home2/.../community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('?????SELECT tem...')
#3 /home2/.../community/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?????SELECT tem...', Array, 2)
#4 /home2/.../community/library/TMS/Model/Template.php(228): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('?????SELECT tem...', 'template_id', Array, '')
#5 /home2/.../community/library/XenForo/Model/Template.php(431): TMS_Model_Template->fetchAllKeyed('?????SELECT tem...', 'template_id')
#6 /home2/.../community/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Home.php(26): XenForo_Model_Template->getOutdatedTemplates()
#7 /home2/.../community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Home->actionIndex()
#8 /home2/.../community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home2/.../community/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Request State:
array(3) {
["url"] => string(52) "http://.../community/admin.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I've tried everything except for reinstalling an older version of Xenforo and then installing 1.2 then upgrading both Xenforo and TMS to 1.3.

Edit:
I did what was said before, I installed 1.1.3 then installed tms 1.2 then upgraded xenforo to 1.2.1 as well as to tms 1.3. Didn't work.

Even did "Upgrade XF from 1.1.3 to 1.2.1, then upgrade TMS from 1.2 to 1.3." Still nothing :(

Last edited:
Done a complete new installation now but TMS just changes the Masterstyle

Unbenannt.webp

After i have added a Modification its not listed in Master Style but in Default Style, when i take a look its been shown in Master Style ( See Overlayer).

Guess we need to wait for an Update of TMS

Edit: Looks like the Core TM just adds modifications to the Master Style

Last edited:
The problem is that upon upgrading, the modifications disappear.
+1

I wish this will be solved as soon as possible so that I am able to update to xf 1.2. and if you need help by providing a testforum with my style and TMS edits to test xf 1.1.4 to xf 1.2.1 upgrade and disappearing TMS Edits in TMS 1.3, just ask me.

I just upgraded xenforo to 1.2.1 from 1.1.x... TMS obviously breaks stuff, is it a clean update from that or do i need to uninstall the old TMS and reinstall with the new package?

I installed this on my test site with xen 1.2. It successfully installed because it's on the list of addons but I think it's not working.

2013-09-17_1610.png

It's still blank after I installed another addon that uses TMS.

I installed this on my test site with xen 1.2. It successfully installed because it's on the list of addons but I think it's not working.

It's still blank after I installed another addon that uses TMS.
I get the same, only with any non default style.

Also starting to see this when deleting templates:
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Maximum function nesting level of '100' reached, aborting! -library/XenForo/Template/Compiler/Statement/Abstract.php:14
Generated By: me , 7 minutes ago

Maybe the Coder can give us some info, whether he will further develop the addon?!

I would also pay for it.

I get the same, only with any non default style.

Also starting to see this when deleting templates:
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Maximum function nesting level of '100' reached, aborting! -library/XenForo/Template/Compiler/Statement/Abstract.php:14
Generated By: me , 7 minutes ago
Hmm strange. Where did you get this error?

Top Bottom