Resource icon

Template Modification System (TMS) 1.3.1

No permission to download
How does one import/transfer existing modifications? I have about 140 TMS edits in XF 1.1.2 that I want to bring into 1.2 XF. This is because I've created a clean test forum for 1.2 (in a new sub-domain) and installed TMS 1.3 beta 2. I want to do some testing before upgrading my normal installation. Where do the modification files reside?

(hopefully people won't ask for support on the built-in TM in this addon forum)

Hello, I have a problem with your addon, when copy / paste, indentation is incorecte and code not loaded if indentation is not fixed.
It is very annoying when you have to replace a lot of code.

Hello, I have a problem with your addon, when copy / paste, indentation is incorecte and code not loaded if indentation is not fixed. It is very annoying when you have to replace a lot of code.

Does this happen if you copy/paste from the actual template (open in a different window)? It can be a bit tricky to correctly copy/paste in the smaller preview windows of the TMS (guiltar) system. I found that I could do a better job selecting from bottom to top instead of the normal top to bottom highlight method.

Ok thanks for tips.
But the problem was not present before update.

How does one import/transfer existing modifications? I have about 140 TMS edits in XF 1.1.2 that I want to bring into 1.2 XF. This is because I've created a clean test forum for 1.2 (in a new sub-domain) and installed TMS 1.3 beta 2. I want to do some testing before upgrading my normal installation. Where do the modification files reside?

(hopefully people won't ask for support on the built-in TM in this addon forum)
Just upgrade addon. They should be imported. But please do backup.

Don't know if this is a bug but its something I came across today.

1.Installed XF 1.2 on test site
2.Installed this add-on (latest version)
3.Created a new style and applied some edits to the new style via the templates edit system
4.Export style
5.Try importing style into live 1.2 site.
6.Import fails with error "Template titles must be unique. The specified title is already in use"
7.The only way to get the style to import is to disable this Add-on but of course the edits are then missing.

Maybe i am doing something wrong, anyone else had this issue

I'm a bit confused. ... Hopefully someone can advice me.
I'm using a costum theme and made huge template changes, installed many addons and so on...

Without this TMS addon, all my changed files won't be updatet? How does one do it then?
If I install your TMS addon now, can I implement all the changes I made retroavtively?
Isn't this addon considered to be core in XF 1.2? I mean there is a TMS system, isn't it?

Thanks, best regards!

Last edited:
HELP!!!!!!

I am also confused, I have used TMS addon in the past but since my xenforo 1.2 update I cant add any modifications the buttons seem to be missing ? I completely uninstalled TMS and reinstalled it but unfortunately I still have the same issue, I can select a style but have no buttons to add a template modification ?

tms.webp

HELP!!!!!!

I am also confused, I have used TMS addon in the past but since my xenforo 1.2 update I cant add any modifications the buttons seem to be missing ? I completely uninstalled TMS and reinstalled it but unfortunately I still have the same issue, I can select a style but have no buttons to add a template modification ?

View attachment 54192
Have you enabled debug mode?

Top Bottom