Resource icon

Template Modification System (TMS) 1.3.1

No permission to download
Thanks for the update!

But there is an error when I try to rebuild the templates:

Code:
Fatal error: Class 'XenForo_CacheRebuilder_Template' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\forum\library\XenForo\CacheRebuilder\Abstract.php on line 114

Thanks for the update!

Code:
Fatal error: Class 'XenForo_CacheRebuilder_Template' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\forum\library\XenForo\CacheRebuilder\Abstract.php on line 114
As it says you lost core file XenForo_CacheRebuilder_Template

Thanks for the update!

Code:
What do you do to cause this error?
What page, action?

Fatal error: Call to undefined method TMS_Model_TemplateModification::deleteModificationsInStyle() in /var/www/vhosts/site.com/httpdocs/forum/library/TMS/Model/Style.php on line 49

I get that when I try to upgrade my style.
Choose file
Overwrite style
Upload.

Boom, Error.

How can I fix it to import my styles ?

Thanks.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method TMS_Model_TemplateModification::deleteModificationsInStyle() in /var/www/vhosts/site.com/httpdocs/forum/library/TMS/Model/Style.php on line 49
I get that when I try to upgrade my style.
Choose file
Overwrite style
Upload.
Boom, Error.
How can I fix it to import my styles ?
Thanks.
Will be fixed in new release. Now try to replace deleteModificationsInStyle by deleteModificationsForStyle in TMS_Model_Style

I don't see TMS options under Appearance tab in Admincp... I am running TMS 1.3. Beta 2... Is anyone facing this or is it just me... I also faced similar problem with one of the add-on where i could not find the "import" option...

Can anyone confirm if they can see the TMS options or not with 1.3 Beta 2

I don't see TMS options under Appearance tab in Admincp... I am running TMS 1.3. Beta 2... Is anyone facing this or is it just me... I also faced similar problem with one of the add-on where i could not find the "import" option...

Can anyone confirm if they can see the TMS options or not with 1.3 Beta 2
TMS is extension over the core. It allows to choose style in Modifications tab.

I am very pleased that you are continuing to develop this addon. It looks to have broader functionality than the new similar function now available in XF 1.2 core. Thank you guiltar.

Hello, how activate a modification of template just for one style with the new version please ?
I have customized the default template and I cannot disabled an modification for one style.

Thanks.

A quick feedback. The new version is working nice. Just a few things:
  1. After updating to XenForo 1.2, there was an error because the previous listeners were still active. To get rid of it, it just need to edit the class TMS_Listener_Listener and comment the line:
    PHP:
    //$templatesToRebuild = $templateModel->getEffectiveTemplatesToRebuild();
    After this, just process to the update.
    P.S: the new version of TMS doesn't allow to be installed on XenForo 1.1.x.
  2. The previous template modifications don't seem to be automatically converted, which means developers must manually port them to the new TMC system.

Hello, my modification is not loaded, why please ?

GzogE2E.jpg

Tk2Ly4m.jpg

TMS is extension over the core. It allows to choose style in Modifications tab.

where is this? why wasn't the mod description updated? now that the buttons are missing im totally confused, and it seems like im not the only one?

But i dont find any "create new template modification" anywhere.. may be a screenshot will help to make u understand better

View attachment 53115

^^^ like that guy? it would be awesome if you could update how to make template edits now, because without the buttons im a little lost.

can someone explain where i go to make template modifications now? thanks!

@electrogypsy

Have you turn the debug mode on? You will have to.. if you want "create new" modification... i am assuming you didn't, just like me :),... so there is this cool mode by Chris which will let you turn on the debug mode from acp... just install that.. and all will be fine.

where is this? why wasn't the mod description updated? now that the buttons are missing im totally confused, and it seems like im not the only one?

^^^ like that guy? it would be awesome if you could update how to make template edits now, because without the buttons im a little lost.

can someone explain where i go to make template modifications now? thanks!
@electrogypsy

Have you turn the debug mode on? You will have to.. if you want "create new" modification... i am assuming you didn't, just like me :),... so there is this cool mode by Chris which will let you turn on the debug mode from acp... just install that.. and all will be fine.
All you need is this : http://xenforo.com/community/resources/enable-debug-mode-from-admincp.1356/
:)
Then you can use built-in TM (y)

Top Bottom