Resource icon

Template Modification System (TMS) 1.3.1

No permission to download
Thank you Roldan :)
I using S&R and for extra.css I'm using something like this:
Schermata 2013-07-17 alle 22.46.17.webp
Is it possible to migrate this modifications in new xF TMS?

Another question: I've built an add-on for upload all the mods together... is it possibile to create an .xml for xF TMS also?

Upgraded today from 1.1.3 to the latest 1.2.0 rc1

getting alot of errors.
http://screencast.com/t/k2V67yYc

Yes I removed the addon, yes I removed these fields and table

xf_template_map.template_final,
xf_template_map.template_modifications,
xf_template_map.template_modified,
tms_modification

then I try to reinstall, but get this error
http://screencast.com/t/ww9S6Y6d2Lpn

so now this addon has somehow screwed up my xenforo core files, I didn't even think an addon had the permission to do this.

thanks for the help

Last edited:
Upgraded today from 1.1.3 to the latest 1.2.0 rc1

getting alot of errors.
http://screencast.com/t/k2V67yYc

Yes I removed the addon, yes I removed these fields and table

xf_template_map.template_final,
xf_template_map.template_modifications,
xf_template_map.template_modified,
tms_modification

then I try to reinstall, but get this error
http://screencast.com/t/ww9S6Y6d2Lpn

so now this addon has somehow screwed up my xenforo core files, I didn't even think an addon had the permission to do this.

thanks for the help
If you see from the stack trace, you're trying to install TMS. TMS does not "screw" with the core files.

Your error hints that you did not remove the xf_template_map.template_modified column.

Hey,

I have a error :

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicata du champ '5-admin_navigation_templateModifications' pour la clef 'language_id_title'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model/Phrase.php at line 956
  4. XenForo_Model_Phrase->insertPhraseMapForLanguages() in XenForo/CacheRebuilder/Phrase.php at line 38
  5. XenForo_CacheRebuilder_Phrase->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
  6. XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 78
  7. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/forum/admin.php at line 13

Can you help me please ?

TMS is not compatible with XenForo 1.2.0 Release Candidate 1 I gett the following error:

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'template_map.template_final' in 'field list'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in TMS/Model/Template.php at line 228
  6. TMS_Model_Template->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 431
  7. XenForo_Model_Template->getOutdatedTemplates() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Home.php at line 26
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Home->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home2/vosgamin/public_html/community/admin.php at line 13
Unistalling for now.

There is a version on github that may be compatible with 1.2. Not sure if it has been tested though:

nK1JOIV.png

https://github.com/guiltar/TMS

TMS is not compatible with XenForo 1.2.0 Release Candidate 1 I gett the following error:

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'template_map.template_final' in 'field list'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in TMS/Model/Template.php at line 228
  6. TMS_Model_Template->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 431
  7. XenForo_Model_Template->getOutdatedTemplates() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Home.php at line 26
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Home->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home2/vosgamin/public_html/community/admin.php at line 13
Unistalling for now.
The github version is compatible with 1.2. The RM version is not.

What's the best practice for upgrading to 1.2 if you're using this add-on then?

Disable all add-ons
Upgrade to 1.2
Upgrade add-ons to 1.2 compatible versions
Enable compatible add-ons

Would that work?

Is it necessary to delete those fields & table from the database if you're not intending to enable TMS after the upgrade?

Top Bottom