Teamspeak Integration

Teamspeak Integration 1.3.8 Alpha

No permission to download
Code:
Server Error

Connection refused
TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->connect() in Teamspeak/API/Transport/TCP.php at line 108
TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->readLine() in Teamspeak/API/Adapter/ServerQuery.php at line 76
TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->syn() in Teamspeak/API/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 60
TeamSpeak3_Adapter_Abstract->__construct() in Teamspeak/API/TeamSpeak3.php at line 310
TeamSpeak3::factory() in Teamspeak/Helper/Information.php at line 20
Teamspeak_Helper_Information->_queryInstance() in Teamspeak/Helper/Information.php at line 30
Teamspeak_Helper_Information->teamspeakViewer() in Teamspeak/ControllerAdmin/Teamspeak.php at line 31
Teamspeak_ControllerAdmin_Teamspeak->actionViewer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/srf3rdd3/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Help... Lol.

Code:
Server Error

Connection refused
TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->connect() in Teamspeak/API/Transport/TCP.php at line 108
TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->readLine() in Teamspeak/API/Adapter/ServerQuery.php at line 76
TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->syn() in Teamspeak/API/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 60
TeamSpeak3_Adapter_Abstract->__construct() in Teamspeak/API/TeamSpeak3.php at line 310
TeamSpeak3::factory() in Teamspeak/Helper/Information.php at line 20
Teamspeak_Helper_Information->_queryInstance() in Teamspeak/Helper/Information.php at line 30
Teamspeak_Helper_Information->teamspeakViewer() in Teamspeak/ControllerAdmin/Teamspeak.php at line 31
Teamspeak_ControllerAdmin_Teamspeak->actionViewer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/srf3rdd3/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Help... Lol.
Uh I get that error when I put in the wrong IP :P

Well crap. That's the right IP... unless Gameservers has another I need to add?
Sorry should have also mentioned incorrect ports will do that to ya! Uhh the UDP port is the one you connect to (the one that a user types in when connecting to your server) and the TCP is the query one (default is set in the plugin)

I have those correct as well.
:| Well then it's either a firewall issue or something unrelated to the addon. I'm running a stringent server with aggressive iptable rules and was able to get it working fine. Are you using localhost or 0.0.0.0, since the PHP Teamspeak API doesn't want to work with those.

No the server is hosted through Gameservers.com there shouldn't be any firewall issues and their default query port is 9100. and my UDP Port is 9197. And I know my IP is correct... it's a pretty simple IP... 8.9.6.26... I have no idea whats going on. :[

No the server is hosted through Gameservers.com there shouldn't be any firewall issues and their default query port is 9100. and my UDP Port is 9197. And I know my IP is correct... it's a pretty simple IP... 8.9.6.26... I have no idea whats going on. :[
Alright then the only other thing is maybe the query user info is wrong or the one you put in doesn't have the correct permissions. You should use 'serveradmin'!

They both using the same IP. Just the website goes through CloudFlare is all. Wait, shoudl I add CloudFlares IP address then or something?
Wait, never mind. I added the CloudFlare IP address and seems to work, now. No error yet for the past few hours.

Just a question, it's it suppose to view the TeamSpeak lobby on the forums and like Autorank them or something for with this integration?

Wait, never mind. I added the CloudFlare IP address and seems to work, now. No error yet for the past few hours.

Just a question, it's it suppose to view the TeamSpeak lobby on the forums and like Autorank them or something for with this integration?
You installed it without reading the description D: ?

I read it, but I am not seeing the automatic settings when a person join the forums and gets set to the rank in the TeamSpeak, nor see the things to do so.

Alright I'm working on admin management so you can add and remove identities from users or give them one :)
Update will be coming in a week or so! Cleaning up the code as well for more expansion!

I was eventually going to create something like this my self thanks for the effort I have set my site up to post a new thread onto offline messages on team speak server so every time some one logs on they get shown what new posts are on the web site with links to read.

I have just modified some addons to get this working and will be happy to supply my code if that is a feature you want to implement

I was eventually going to create something like this my self thanks for the effort I have set my site up to post a new thread onto offline messages on team speak server so every time some one logs on they get shown what new posts are on the web site with links to read.

I have just modified some addons to get this working and will be happy to supply my code if that is a feature you want to implement
Yes I would love that :D please post the snippet and I will give you credit at the top of the addon page!

Need to go to work now but will be home in 12 hrs or so and post it
KK I might just do it myself. I was thinking of sending the user a chat message on a new alert. The name would be $USERNAME-Bot to avoid overlapping and to allow multiple messages without multiple windows.

Top Bottom