Teamspeak Integration

Teamspeak Integration 1.3.8 Alpha

No permission to download
Nice update.
Thank you hopefully the next will be even better :D
Also if you know anyone who could design a template for the Teamspeak account index (xxx.com/account/teamspeak) I would very much appreciate it :)
Right now it's generic looking and I would love a community effort at this :D

Love your add-on just wanted to say that before I ask for your help, thank you. ^_^

How would I fixed this issue:
Screenshot from 2013-08-24 23:35:16.webp

and make it how it is on teamspeak server (The images)
Screenshot from 2013-08-24 23:35:28.webp

Love your add-on just wanted to say that before I ask for your help, thank you. ^_^

How would I fixed this issue:
View attachment 55062

and make it how it is on teamspeak server (The images)
View attachment 55063
First, I had to disable downloading custom icons (my server downloads around 200 ones and the flipping script times out. Nothing I set fixes it), but that wouldn't be causing this issue D:

I went to your site, (viewer isn't permission'd off, fixing in next version) and the image links are the same as on my site, but on my site they work D:

I think since you are using nginx, you might have set /library/ to internal only? That's the only thing I can think of to be honest :C or some wacky rewrite you have in place lol

I tried to navigate to the images but was unable (got a 404) so I'm not sure what to do :(

First, I had to disable downloading custom icons (my server downloads around 200 ones and the flipping script times out. Nothing I set fixes it), but that wouldn't be causing this issue D:

I went to your site, (viewer isn't permission'd off, fixing in next version) and the image links are the same as on my site, but on my site they work D:

I think since you are using nginx, you might have set /library/ to internal only? That's the only thing I can think of to be honest :C or some wacky rewrite you have in place lol

I tried to navigate to the images but was unable (got a 404) so I'm not sure what to do :(
Hmm it could be an issue with permissions. Teamspeak Server is run by a different user/usergroup. I do not handle that part of DwD as a friend of mine does. So later I shall give him a shout and see if he comes up with anything. I will keep you updated. :)

Updated to the latest version. Now, by browsing "index.php?account/teamspeak/viewer" see the error.

Undefined variable: visitor
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Teamspeak/ControllerPublic/Account/Viewer.php at line 7
  2. Teamspeak_ControllerPublic_Account_Viewer->actionTeamspeakViewer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:/winginx/home/xen/public_html/index.php at line 13

I discovered a weird glitch, editing a user in the AdminCP sometimes doesn't push the new changes over. I'll have to investigate further but if this happens to you, just resubmit and it will go over just fine.

Yeah i saw that. Seems to be a "switch" kind of glitch. Like, each time you do it it switches, not when it's actually on.

(Example: I removed a usergroup while in an existing one before teamspeak handled the changes, and then teamspeak gave me the usergroup anyways.)

Also, an option to "layer" them would be nice. (multiple usergroups in TS)

This will fix issues with the multi-usergroups. Because right now our low-level usergroup is winning out over our admin usergroup. haha. ;)

Looking pretty awesome though!

Possible to get the :
{xen:raw $viewer}

In a sidebar block? Or how to put it there ;)
It would be expensive and cause page lag. I could make a cronjob that dumps the html output into the database every x minutes or something.

I'm going to try this and if it works then i love you.... No homo :p
But seriously i was looking for this when i used ipb but could never find it THANKS so much for doing it so quick :)
Yeah although I'm not sure if multiple servergroup assignments for a single XF usergroup is in the near future since it's cleaner doing it with single usergroups :C

Yeah although I'm not sure if multiple servergroup assignments for a single XF usergroup is in the near future since it's cleaner doing it with single usergroups :C

Thats fine tbh, We have a forum group for every ts group as long as if i have Admin, Mod and member on the forum i get it on the ts then im happy. :)

Ok I finished secondary usergroups getting synced over, just waiting on @dwdmadmac for that bug report!
Hi, I'm the guy who deals with this stuff on DwD. The problem was that infact the while "library" folder was internal in nginx. So i had to assign an empty block for the images. This is a segment from the nginx config for anyone who also has this issue.

Code:
location ~ (library/Teamspeak/API/Images/) {
    # Do Nothing
}

location ~ ^/(internal_data|library)\/(.*)/ {
    internal;
}

Last edited:
Hi, I'm the guy who deals with this stuff on DwD. The problem was that infact the while "library" folder was internal in nginx. So i had to assign an empty block for the images. This is a segment from the nginx config for anyone who also has this issue.

Code:
location ~ (library/Teamspeak/API/Images/) {
                # Do Nothing
        }

location ~ ^/(internal_data|library)/ {
            internal;
        }
That's extremely strange, since on my setup I'm just setting internal_data and library to internal and it works just dandy. I may move the images to the styles folder in order to prevent this in the future.

That's extremely strange, since on my setup I'm just setting internal_data and library to internal and it works just dandy. I may move the images to the styles folder in order to prevent this in the future.
perhaps yours are chmodded to 777 or something similar? that could affect it.

scratch that, i know why. Before we had
location ~ ^/(internal_data|library)\/(.*)/

So it was everything in internal_data or library, not just those root folders. Which infact i must correct in that file. Which then protects everything in the folder, including all subfolders, except for the images. I'll update my previous post with the correct syntax.

Top Bottom