Teamspeak Integration

Teamspeak Integration 1.3.8 Alpha

No permission to download
Here is the code I'm using hope it helps

change this line to have the correct settings

$ts3 = TeamSpeak3::factory("serverquery://queryname:querypassword@serverip:queryport/?server_port=serverport&use_offline_as_virtual=1&no_query_clients=1");

this works by just sending messages to users who are in the Forum server group only avoiding guest and allowing members to opt out

PHP:
require_once("libraries/TeamSpeak3/TeamSpeak3.php");
        try    {
            $ts3 = TeamSpeak3::factory("serverquery://queryname:querypassword@serverip:queryport/?server_port=serverport&use_offline_as_virtual=1&no_query_clients=1");
            $clients = $ts3->request("clientdblist")->toList();
            }
        catch (Exception $e) {
            echo '<div style="background-color:red; color:white; display:block; font-weight:bold;">QueryError: ' . $e->getCode() . ' ' . $e->getMessage() . '</div>';
        }

$Subject= "New Post in forum ".$nodeInfo['title']." in thread ".$threadData['title'];

$message= $visitor['username']." posted in the topic ".$threadData['title']." at "."[URL]".$url."[/URL]" ;
//$message .=print_r($threadData, true);

$identy ="qLgP7HGIplhOLt1vMrLBHMv8x7M=";

foreach($ts3->serverGroupGetByName("Forum")->clientList() as $client)
        {

$ts3->messageCreate($client["client_unique_identifier"], $Subject, $message);
        }

heres a new error

The following error occurred:
insufficient client permissions (failed on i_group_member_remove_power)
  1. TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply->fetchError() in Teamspeak/API/Adapter/ServerQuery/Reply.php at line 91
  2. TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply->__construct() in Teamspeak/API/Adapter/ServerQuery.php at line 141
  3. TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->request() in Teamspeak/API/Node/Abstract.php at line 73
  4. TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->request() in Teamspeak/API/Node/Server.php at line 90
  5. TeamSpeak3_Node_Server->request() in Teamspeak/API/Node/Abstract.php at line 97
  6. TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->execute() in Teamspeak/API/Node/Server.php at line 1235
  7. TeamSpeak3_Node_Server->serverGroupClientDel() in Teamspeak/Helper/Query.php at line 97
  8. Teamspeak_Helper_Query->_removeUser() in Teamspeak/Helper/Query.php at line 35
  9. Teamspeak_Helper_Query->_updateServerGroup() in Teamspeak/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 78
  10. Teamspeak_ControllerPublic_Account->actionTeamspeakUpdate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/leadmin/public_html/index.php at line 13

heres a new error

The following error occurred:
insufficient client permissions (failed on i_group_member_remove_power)
  1. TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply->fetchError() in Teamspeak/API/Adapter/ServerQuery/Reply.php at line 91
  2. TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply->__construct() in Teamspeak/API/Adapter/ServerQuery.php at line 141
  3. TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->request() in Teamspeak/API/Node/Abstract.php at line 73
  4. TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->request() in Teamspeak/API/Node/Server.php at line 90
  5. TeamSpeak3_Node_Server->request() in Teamspeak/API/Node/Abstract.php at line 97
  6. TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->execute() in Teamspeak/API/Node/Server.php at line 1235
  7. TeamSpeak3_Node_Server->serverGroupClientDel() in Teamspeak/Helper/Query.php at line 97
  8. Teamspeak_Helper_Query->_removeUser() in Teamspeak/Helper/Query.php at line 35
  9. Teamspeak_Helper_Query->_updateServerGroup() in Teamspeak/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 78
  10. Teamspeak_ControllerPublic_Account->actionTeamspeakUpdate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/leadmin/public_html/index.php at line 13
The query user you put in does not have the permission to remove people from a servergroup. Use serveradmin or adjust the client's permissions!

No need for an interface i use tcadmin. Still need to find a way ServerQuery permissions can be changed so it will be able to give and remover groups

No need for an interface i use tcadmin. Still need to find a way ServerQuery permissions can be changed so it will be able to give and remover groups
Create a new query group and add those permissions. Why wouldn't the addon I linked to above work since TCAdmin isn't working for you?

Ugh ok I will be releasing an update in a few days or so. I've been cleaning up the code heavily and this update will require 1.2!

This is gonna be a dumb question and I'm sorry already :oops:

I keep getting this message while trying to install the .xml file :
The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

I uploaded the files to the library folders.. and wherever I put the xml file I keep getting the same error.. :unsure:

Can you help me ?

This is gonna be a dumb question and I'm sorry already :oops:

I keep getting this message while trying to install the .xml file :

I uploaded the files to the library folders.. and wherever I put the xml file I keep getting the same error.. :unsure:

Can you help me ?
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that 'file' should be located in library/Teamspeak/Installer.php

silence updated Teamspeak Integration with a new update entry:

1.2.0 Alpha Update

Like this mod, why not donate!
https://xenogamers.org/donate/

Alright big ole' update:
  • - Reprogrammed large amounts of everything, some files were deleted (I made the script attempt to delete them for you so hopefully maximum laziness is achieved! If it doesn't work: These are the files that were removed:
  1. library/Teamspeak/ControllerAdmin/Teamspeak.php
  2. library/Teamspeak/Helper/Admin.php
  3. library/Teamspeak/ControllerPublic/Account.php

Read the rest of this update entry...

I really hope you do as we have over 20 ranks at our community and people have 5+ ranks each. We have been trying to sync them manually but it never ends well :P. If you do manage to do it i would be more then willing to pay for it.

Thanks and good luck.

I really hope you do as we have over 20 ranks at our community and people have 5+ ranks each. We have been trying to sync them manually but it never ends well :p. If you do manage to do it i would be more then willing to pay for it.

Thanks and good luck.
Question. Do you mean like supporting secondary usergroup along with a users primary group?
So if I am an administrator (primary),
Secondary is Moderator and Member,
It adds the TS3 servergroup of administrator, moderator, and member?
Or multiple servergroups for a single usergroup?

1st one,

Unless thats already in ? Keep in mind i haven't installed it as i went of what it said in the first post i might have read it wrong...

Last edited:
Top Bottom