Lack of interest [Suggestion] Not So Much Button

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

The Sandman

The Dislike button was not implemented, and rightfully so - too negative.

Still, there is a dyssymmetry to the system. How about a "Not So Much" button? This would be used when you don't like a post too much. It would differ from a "dislike" in several ways:
- it wouldn't "count" against the person receiving it - there would be no scoring or accounting of these anywhere but in the particular post.
- Not So Much votes wouldn't even appear unless at least one member liked the post.
- So, a post might have at the bottom "Kier and Mike like this, The Sandman not so much."

I think this would make the system more balanced while avoiding most of the negativity associated with a dislike. It is mildly annoying to see a post with a lot of likes if you don't like it so much. Posting later in the thread doesn't quite make up for it. :D

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
it's the same but isong other words, it's like openning poll in every thread and asking "like me or not?", i say they should discuss more if they dislike or not so much it :D
if they like it or dislike it they shall discuss it, but the Like button helps decreasing the one worded posts like "thank you", "good job", "niiiiice".

at least thats how i see it :)

it would be better to give users an option to "ignore" a certain user.
So just ignoring the certain user for myself, not for other members.

A "Dislike" (or whatever you name it) button will evolve in a hate-attitude instead of happyness.

Just a simple question... will this suggestion pop up with another name for the "dislike", "not so much" or whatever you call it until it will become a core feature? (the dislike-button, not the question)

Top Bottom