Lack of interest [Suggestion] advertisement system

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

majdi

i would like to see an option to easily include ads in different places from the admin panel without the need to touch the templates
a drag and drop feature to pick the ad location would be an awesome addition :D

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
That limits the creativity of the Admin, i say leave it up to the admins to implement it into the templates system.

This wouldn't bode well with custom themes.

some admin -such as you- love creativity, are awesome coders, enjoy complex stuff, some others -like me- don't have enough time, have no idea about templates and coding and prefer the easy way.

some admin -such as you- love creativity, are awesome coders, enjoy complex stuff, some others -like me- don't have enough time, have no idea about templates and coding and prefer the easy way.

For all an advert system would be cool... it could easily be a mod / template edit... you only have to include the JS from a advert management system in the template once then all of the actual ad management would be done by that system IE OpenX etc.

Top Bottom