1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Stubborn Home button

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by St@ffy, Sep 12, 2016.

1. St@ffy

St@ffy New Member

The home button still remains even if i leave the url box blank?

2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

It seems to be added by the portal add-on you are using. You should contact the author of that for further support.

3. St@ffy

St@ffy New Member

First time Xen user here. Someone else migrated our VB board to the Xen and now i am trying to fix his mess. I mentioned to the owner it reminded me of a portal page. I will check that out, thank you Chris.

4. St@ffy

St@ffy New Member

What would that Addon be? I can't seem to find a Portal mod?

5. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

It's whatever add-on you have installed. Check your ACP for the name and then find it here.

6. St@ffy

St@ffy New Member

I didn't install it, that's the problem. Someone else moved too a new server, migrated two boards from VB to Xenforo, starting setting them up and then stopped. I took over and he hasn't done much of anything really but make a mess that i am having a hard time trying to fix lol.

7. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

You seem to be running CTA Featured Threads so you may just be able to disable that add-on in the Admin CP or if you need support with it contact the author (which in this case is @Brogan) by posting in the Resource discussion thread.

St@ffy likes this.
  8. St@ffy

St@ffy New Member

You sir are a scholar and gentleman! Thank you very much Chris! That worked. Now if i can just get this url problem fixed, i will be good too go! Thanks again Chris, you can close this thread is you want.