Strange things at VB.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't really think VB was trying to steal a little of IPB's thunder from their roll-out today do you?

Yes, of course they are. They keep playing silly tactics like that as though they think it will sway people from buying it. If anything it just makes IB look rather lame by keep doing it, as though they don't have any faith in their own product so revert to using tactics like that now to try and spoil the show for others.

Reminds me of the keystone cops. :giggle:

"fiascoware" LOL hahaha I like that :D

cops.gif

Have you been drinking again? :eek:

Been reading lots of stuff posted in Twitter about it, sound like the usual Internet Brands vBulletin fiasco going belly up. Funny also how "yet again" they choose to upgrade on the very same day another forum competitor does. Jeez, they do act like they're grasping at straws.

No they aren't "grasping for straws," they are "grasping for new suckers to buy their product."
They already got most of our monies and they want more!
They did not make any money off of my license transfer, but they did however got my money during the pre-sale.
Thinking about it... Internet Brands could of made a boatload of money off of transfering licenses for a small administrative fee of $30+ dollars!
LOL~!!

Dam thanks Shelley not laughed like that in some time :3

also there was 3 pages of problems on this page
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php/379107-vBulletin-4.1.4-Beta-1-feedback
now its clean and nothing is there now lol
There was sooo many problems which people was reporting
LMFAO! 2 people "liked" that post.

Thing is though, because they've done this a few times now. They make it look as though they have a release ready but hang fire until the time is right after seeing a competitor upgrade, then do it on that same day. What must their customers think of that? Because it makes it look like IB are not interested in what they want and when, just when it suits them to release it.

Thing is though, because they've done this a few times now. They make it look as though they have a release ready but hang fire until the time is right after seeing a competitor upgrade, then do it on that same day. What must their customers think of that? Because it makes it look like IB are not interested in what they want and when, just when it suits them to release it.
I believe IB is holding back a lot of features that was promised for vB5 and some are held futuristically for vB6 to string customers along. Maybe that is why vB4 is so buggy? ... they rip out already implemented features then release the ripped out code with the bug fixes and forget that the ripped out code hinders the current code.

I am only guessing.

Poor IPB, a beta release to see if there were any glitches, and along came VB stealing their thunder with software that falls apart within minutes. Another glorious day in the vB world. Maybe a term like "fiasco software" should be coined for IB?

Hah hah yes - the best laid plans and all that!

Poor IPB, a beta release to see if there were any glitches, and along came VB stealing their thunder with software that falls apart within minutes. Another glorious day in the vB world. Maybe a term like "fiasco software" should be coined for IB?

Its no bad thing for IPB it will probably have boosted their sales again just like every version of 4.0.x did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom