Steam Authentication & Integration

Steam Authentication & Integration 1.6.3

No permission to download
I've had debug on and when i get the error i get:

Code:
SELECT title, phrase_text
FROM xf_phrase_compiled
WHERE language_id = ?
    AND title IN ('do_not_have_permission', 'iversia_faq', 'ice_livestream_livestreams')
Params: 1
Run Time: 0.000977
Select Type    Table    Type    Possible Keys    Key    Key Len    Ref    Rows    Extra
SIMPLE    xf_phrase_compiled    range    PRIMARY    PRIMARY    81        3    Using where

Its not evident when no error

AND title IN ('do_not_have_permission', 'iversia_faq', 'ice_livestream_livestreams')

I've had debug on and when i get the error i get:

Code:
SELECT title, phrase_text
FROM xf_phrase_compiled
WHERE language_id = ?
Params: 1
Run Time: 0.000977
Select Type    Table    Type    Possible Keys    Key    Key Len    Ref    Rows    Extra
SIMPLE    xf_phrase_compiled    range    PRIMARY    PRIMARY    81        3    Using where

Its not evident when no error

That's odd, why are Iversia and Ice Livestream both showing up in that? Are either of these mods enabled when you have the issue with SteamAuth?

Also try replacing library\Steam\Listener.php with the attached file in this post, see if it helps at all.

Attachments

Sorry for the double but @Nights and @Amaury I'm closer to solving your problem. It's something with the SteamProfile javascript. Something with it and Firefox don't mix. I don't have an ETA on it yet, but it looks like it's only effecting Firefox as far as I can tell.

Thank you for all your hard work and help Lazer, I know it's not your "job". But expect a donation from me :)

Edit:

That's odd, why are Iversia and Ice Livestream both showing up in that? Are either of these mods enabled when you have the issue with SteamAuth?

Also try replacing library\Steam\Listener.php with the attached file in this post, see if it helps at all.

This did not work.

Last edited:
Which part did not work? Disabling Iversia/Ice Livestream or using the modified Listener.php?

Also how are you triggering the error exactly? I'd like to try to reproduce it on my end.

Sorry for the double but @Nights and @Amaury I'm closer to solving your problem. It's something with the SteamProfile javascript. Something with it and Firefox don't mix. I don't have an ETA on it yet, but it looks like it's only effecting Firefox as far as I can tell.

Thanks ^^ It'd be a great help. It is, from my experience, only affecting users using Firefox. Kind of neat though since I can tell if a user is using that browser, lol. Aside from that it is a slight disturbance. I'll be looking forward to your fix ^^

Modified Listener.php

And I basically go to the site, log in and there it is.

I've logged in and out of an admin user and a normal user, both via steam and not via steam. I can't seem to replicate this (though I am trying it on 1.2.1). I'll try it again when I upgrade). Is there some sort of conflict with another addon?

Try to break it on my site as well. See if you can get it to do it: http://ragecagegaming.com/forum/

If I'm reading this correctly, judging by what @arms posted, it loaded the phrase do_not_have_permission from iversia_faq, ice_livestream_livestreams. Maybe look into one of those addons?

Few issues:

1.) If a user logs in using Facebook, when they go to link their Steam account they are asked to enter their password despite being logged in. Is there no option to have it just work rather than requiring a password?

2.) "Unknown Steam Account" is all I'm seeing when I login via Steam. None of the embedded status features work in this case.

3.) One user gets "Error Please enter a value using 50 characters or fewer." when they try to login.

If I'm reading this correctly, judging by what @arms posted, it loaded the phrase do_not_have_permission from iversia_faq, ice_livestream_livestreams. Maybe look into one of those addons?

Are there any addons that are known to conflict with yours? I don't have addons by those names, but I'm just trying to figure out what's happening. I really don't want to get rid of Steam login, but it's also becoming an increasingly annoying error.

For some reason that option has vanished from my options page. If anyone could take a screenshot of the developer view for that field so I can replicate it please do.
4QHf4.png

Also check "Include in Backups"

Text for ease:
HTML:
A <a href="http://steamcommunity.com/dev/apikey" target="_blank">Steam Web API Key</a> is required for this plugin to function. Terms of the API are <a href="http://steamcommunity.com/dev/apiterms" target="_blank">here</a>.

I've logged in and out of an admin user and a normal user, both via steam and not via steam. I can't seem to replicate this (though I am trying it on 1.2.1). I'll try it again when I upgrade). Is there some sort of conflict with another addon?

Try to break it on my site as well. See if you can get it to do it: http://ragecagegaming.com/forum/

I'll see if my administrator can do it. He uses Firefox. It does appear to be just isolated to the Mozilla Firefox browser though, which is acceptable. I don't believe there should be any conflict. The only way I could see there being a conflicting addon is if it was an addon pertaining to log in.

Silly Mozilla, Fox is for sports. lol

Top Bottom