Steam Authentication & Integration

Steam Authentication & Integration 1.6.3

No permission to download
There is one issue with the 1.2 style when show steam in profile:
F8i8uJt.png

It aligned to the right wrongly and it's not using the full size of the box. It also happens for me in the default style, how to fix?

@HowIChrgeLazer , do you know how I can make the steam box go above the username instead of below?

Current:
View attachment 49801

What I am looking for:
View attachment 49802
It's because the steam profile uses the extra message user info hook to place it into the template. You'd have to edit your template with TMS or hard edit the sidebar with something like:

<xen:if is="{$user.steam_auth_id} > 0"><dd><div class="steamprofile" title="{$user.steam_auth_id}"></div></dd></xen:if>

And put that under your banner/avatar.

From what I understand, 1.2 will be more versatile in that regard. I'm going to try updating this addon for that upcoming version when I get some free time.

Is this doable with 1.2 now :)?

There is one issue with the 1.2 style when show steam in profile:
F8i8uJt.png

It aligned to the right wrongly and it's not using the full size of the box. It also happens for me in the default style, how to fix?

You can try editing the .css in js/steam/ajax/themes/default/style.css in the interim until I have a chance to look at it.

Is this doable with 1.2 now :)?

I haven't had the chance to try out the built in template modification system yet, but it's worth a try.

Looking good, you have one small issue in the user drop-down menu, hovering over Steam Integration covers another link as well.

We need to figure out a way to sort and show users/games by same owned/active. Ergo; click on Left 4 Dead 2 and you would get a list of people who also have L4D2, or just have it always show the users under each game.

You can try editing the .css in js/steam/ajax/themes/default/style.css in the interim until I have a chance to look at it.
I haven't had the chance to try out the built in template modification system yet, but it's worth a try.
I must wait for your update, if i edit stuff i likely break it more. o_O

Also please make the option to profile bar in the post display to go away in responsive mobile? The option to display in the post corner makes the bar bigger than the responsive min-width. o_O

It's using the wrong steamprofile.js file in the header.

I'm going to look through to see if I can figure out what causes that, it seems to be a rare case that I've only seen happen once before. I may send you a php test file to help me narrow down the problem.

Let me know.

Looking good, you have one small issue in the user drop-down menu, hovering over Steam Integration covers another link as well.

Do you have an example image that you could show me? Sorry, might be my lack of sleep this week, but I can't seem to grasp what you mean. Is it a possible issue with your template? I don't see it happen in the default template.

Let me know.

Try this and let me know what happens. Upload/overwrite the "library\Steam\Listener.php" file.

Attachments

Do you have an example image that you could show me? Sorry, might be my lack of sleep this week, but I can't seem to grasp what you mean. Is it a possible issue with your template? I don't see it happen in the default template.

Sure..
steam_menu.jpg

Also as mentioned above, in profile for 1.2 the steam card is not rendering completely. Half the card is showing.

Last edited:
I'm going to try to roll out an update this weekend fixing the CSS issue and the HTTPS issue with the steam stats javascript. Once bugs are ironed out I can look into features again.

As a side note for everyone, please refrain from PM'ing me about issues with this resource. It's helpful to have questions and bug reports laid out in the thread so that way solutions are documented and people know that I'm still actively developing the add-on.

Sure.. <image snip>

Does the Steam Integration link do that on the default theme? Or just the theme you're using right now?

Try this and let me know what happens. Upload/overwrite the "library\Steam\Listener.php" file.
Sorry for late reply, this changed nothing.

I tried to attach my steam to my account on my forums and this happened after logging in with Steam etc.
Code:
Server Error

file_get_contents(http://api.steampowered.com/ISteamUser/GetPlayerSummaries/v0002/?key=&steamids=76561198057815789): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
    file_get_contents() in Steam/ControllerPublic/Register.php at line 389
    Steam_ControllerPublic_Register->actionSteamRegister() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/chillax-gaming.com/public_html/index.php at line 13

I tried to attach my steam to my account on my forums and this happened after logging in with Steam etc.
Code:
Server Error

file_get_contents(http://api.steampowered.com/ISteamUser/GetPlayerSummaries/v0002/?key=&steamids=76561198057815789): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
    file_get_contents() in Steam/ControllerPublic/Register.php at line 389
    Steam_ControllerPublic_Register->actionSteamRegister() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/chillax-gaming.com/public_html/index.php at line 13

You're missing your SteamAPI Key in your options.

The issue is present on the Xenforo default style as well as the others. And was introduced on the last patch before.

I registered and looked at your forum code. Your Blog Details link looks to be creating another block before Steam Integration.

HTML:
                <ul class="col1 blockLinksList">

<li><a href="account/personal-details">Personal Details</a></li>
                    <li><a href="account/signature">Signature</a></li>
                    <li><a href="account/contact-details">Contact Details</a></li>
                    <li><a href="account/privacy">Privacy</a></li>
                    <li><a href="account/preferences" class="OverlayTrigger">Preferences</a></li>
                    <li><a href="account/alert-preferences">Alert Preferences</a></li>
                    <li><a href="account/avatar" class="OverlayTrigger" data-cacheOverlay="true">Avatar</a></li>
                    <li><a href="account/facebook">Facebook Integration</a></li>
<li><a href="account/twitter">Twitter Integration</a></li>
<li><a href="account/vk">VK Integration</a></li>
<li><a href="account/google">Google Integration</a></li>
                    <li><a href="account/security">Password</a></li>
                <ul class="blockLinksList">
    <li><a href="blog/settings">Blog Details</a></li>
</ul><li><a href="account/steam">Steam Integration</a></li>
                </ul>

(note the extra <ul></ul> tags Blog Details is making that are absent in the code from my site below)

When a normal bar should look like this:

HTML:
<ul class="col1 blockLinksList">

<li><a href="account/personal-details">Personal Details</a></li>
                    <li><a href="account/signature">Signature</a></li>
                    <li><a href="account/contact-details">Contact Details</a></li>
                    <li><a href="account/privacy">Privacy</a></li>
                    <li><a href="account/preferences" class="OverlayTrigger">Preferences</a></li>
                    <li><a href="account/alert-preferences">Alert Preferences</a></li>
                    <li><a href="account/avatar" class="OverlayTrigger" data-cacheOverlay="true">Avatar</a></li>

<li><a href="account/security">Password</a></li>
                <li><a href="account/steam">Steam Integration</a></li>
                </ul>

Each item should be <li>Link</li> as they are already in the unordered list.

My money is on that blog addon template causing the issue.

Top Bottom