Steam Authentication & Integration

Steam Authentication & Integration 1.6.3

No permission to download
Nevermind got my hosting service to do it. But I got this error? What did I do wrong?

Code:
Server Error

file_get_contents(): https:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
file_get_contents() in Steam/ControllerPublic/Register.php at line 586
Steam_ControllerPublic_Register->_validate() in Steam/ControllerPublic/Register.php at line 40
Steam_ControllerPublic_Register->actionSteam() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /hermes/bosoraweb033/b1717/myhosingserver/utnew/index.php at line 13

Your hosting service did something wrong. They forgot to change allow_url_fopen.
Code:
Server Error

file_get_contents(): https:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0

Before posting analyze your error :)

Your hosting service did something wrong. They forgot to change allow_url_fopen.
Code:
Server Error

Before posting analyze your error :)

Can you make it a requirement to associate your account with steam or show it during the sign up process?
If not maybe a future update?

There's a github pull request that I will be merging in the future that has work arounds for the curl problem. There is some other stuff I'm working on as well, nothing major, just bug fixes.

So I am trying to make an addon to this addon ( :p ) and I have looked through almost all of your source code. Where does it store the steam id? Meaning the STEAM:0:0:1453352456254235 or whatever. I cannot find it :mad:

Also what method should I call when trying to retrieve it?
Edit. Never mind that last part. I can just get it once I figure out where in the source it is

Btw if you are wondering my addon will (when a user upgrades) take their steam id and send it to a server where it will put in the command to upgrade them to a new user level :D

So I am trying to make an addon to this addon ( :p ) and I have looked through almost all of your source code. Where does it store the steam id? Meaning the STEAM:0:0:1453352456254235 or whatever. I cannot find it :mad:

Edit. Never mind that last part. I can just get it once I figure out where in the source it is

Btw if you are wondering my addon will (when a user upgrades) take their steam id and send it to a server where it will put in the command to upgrade them to a new user level :D

Version 1.1.3 Changelog

* Added steamid helper to convert SteamID64 to SteamID. Called in a template with {xen:helper steamid, $value}

Example use here: http://ragecagegaming.com/forum/members/howichrgelazer.3/

If you're taking about upgrading them within XenForo, this already exists.

Fresh install worked fine, went to integrate my account and got hit with this:

Code:
simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: Entity: line 18: parser error : AttValue: " or ' expected

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
2. simplexml_load_string() in Steam/Helper/Steam.php at line 91
3. Steam_Helper_Steam->getUserGames() in Steam/ControllerPublic/Register.php at line 603
4. Steam_ControllerPublic_Register->updateUserStats() in Steam/ControllerPublic/Register.php at line 421
5. Steam_ControllerPublic_Register->actionSteamRegister() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/index.php at line 13

Openbase has no value and safemode is off.

Funnily, if you go back to Steam Integration the user is integrated, so i'm not sure why this happens?

Any solution to fixing this?

Looks like an issue with Steam not downloading game data via XML. Try unchecking that box in options to update game data on registration. I need to fix it so it fails more gracefully, steam is returning other web pages now other than a HTML 503 error.

I also had my profile set to private on steam, do you think this could be the issue as well?

Could be, but usually even if your profile data is private it should be okay. Could you PM your Steam Community ID number? I'll use my API Key to grab it and see if it's not filling out necessary data when I can.

Sorry could I get this? Still trying to make that add-on. Thanks!
xf_user_profile -> steam_auth_id

EDIT:

Good news everyone!

professor-farnsworth.png

cURL will not be required for the upcoming 1.2.0 release and all data will be retrieved using the SteamAPI, no more unreliable SteamCommunity XML.

Top Bottom