Steam Authentication & Integration

Steam Authentication & Integration 1.6.3

No permission to download
is enable... but dont show in the "Gamer theme" swicht to hardware and show the black image. Do you want my user and pass? i can sendyou for PM.

Are all the files uploaded correctly? Did any templates get changed at all and aren't defaults? Do you have any caching that you need to clear like cloudflare? Is your API key still entered in?

Are all the files uploaded correctly? Did any templates get changed at all and aren't defaults? Do you have any caching that you need to clear like cloudflare? Is your API key still entered in?

Yeah i upload again and is the same.

Default.

No caching...

API in place...

Maybe delete all folder and install a fresh copy?

I have to do more investigating on this, but if the personalized URL doesn't have something to do with the SteamID64 or the SteamAPI, then right now this addon won't be able to help you with generating the URL. It may have to be entered in by the user (which could just be an extra profile field).

I can look into this for the future.

Without having looked up anything, I don't believe this is possible without some major editing. Sorry. :(

If I come across documentation that says otherwise, I can look into doing so.
How I can add extra profile field on your addon?

Yeah i upload again and is the same.

Default.

No caching...

API in place...

Maybe delete all folder and install a fresh copy?

Let me know what happens. I can't repro you problem on my dev board or my live board. There may be something wrong on your side. No errors correct?

How I can add extra profile field on your addon?

Still need to check into this, but for XenForo you can add a custom user field under ACP -> Users -> Custom User Fields.

-------------------

Working on fixes for the bug both @Stuart Wright and @Dirt Diglett are experiencing. If anybody else is having problems with steam registration or steam association, please let me know.

Out of interest, do you know what the cause is? Is it to do with the cURL switch over get_file_contents? If it's of any help, I have *everything* except Steam Login disabled.

I just sent you a PM for a test build. Give it a shot. It may be something wrong with the way I'm using cURL to post.

EDIT: And to answer your question. I've tried disabling everything as well, still can't repro it on my dev site or live site. It's erroring on the section where it verifies the Open ID key for you guys.

If you'd like to see, try registering through Steam on http://ragecagegaming.com/forum/ then disassociate and re-associate (I can delete your account afterwards if needed).

Last edited:
Works and I have it up and running. It's listed my games and got various information.
However, while I see a Facebook login, I don't see a Steam Login. That might be down to our templates.
What do I need to check, please?
temp2.webp

Works and I have it up and running. It's listed my games and got various information.
However, while I see a Facebook login, I don't see a Steam Login. That might be down to our templates.
What do I need to check, please?
View attachment 61049

It places the banner in the template of login_bar_form with the hook name login_bar_eauth_items. If that doesn't exist in your template it probably didn't placed in there. What you need to add to your code to get it to show if you don't have the hook is in template steam_login_bar_item.

EDIT: Forgot the right template name. Fixed.

Deleted the directories according to instruction, uploaded new files, and ran the update. No longer shows up in navbar or any evidence of function other than the acp. Deleted all CDN files. So this update broke it for me.

Not showing up in default style either.

Deleted the directories according to instruction, uploaded new files, and ran the update. No longer shows up in navbar or any evidence of function other than the acp. Deleted all CDN files. So this update broke it for me.

Check your user and user group permissions, I added an extra permission last update, it may have cleared out your previous settings.

Ok I guess it reset all the permission to "not set (no)" for some reason.

Might want to add that to the upgrade instructions.

Do you plan on adding an admin function to remove users from the steam user list?

In what way? From the stats page?

--------

As a heads up to everyone I've pushed out a fix for a bug that was found by @Stuart Wright and @Dirt Diglett. I recommend updating to this build to prevent authentication errors when attempting to register or associate a steam account. Tested and verified working.

I'm out for the night, work in 4 hours.

In what way? From the stats page?

Yeah, I got a couple of pass by registrants that registered, entered steam info and never came back. I don't want them or their stats in there. But when you view users in admincp it just shows a printed list of names with no function to remove.

Not a critical thing but it is annoying.

Top Bottom