XF 1.4 Stats not logging post 20th June

Renegade

I am not able to see anything in the stats page post 20th June. I checked the cron entries and they are all enabled. What should I look at?

dailystats.webp

Is it all stats or just posts? Look at attachment or conversation stats for example.

Also, similar to what Martok asked, what changed around that time? Add-ons, XF version, server changes, etc?

Any add-ons that you installed at that time, particularly those that are related to forum stats. Try disabling these and seeing if stats start recording again.

Is it all stats or just posts? Look at attachment or conversation stats for example.

Also, similar to what Martok asked, what changed around that time? Add-ons, XF version, server changes, etc?
Its all stats. I don't remember any changes from that far back but looking at the mail alerts I think I installed MicroCart add-on around that time. Will try disabling it.

Also, what does the cron task show?

View attachment 88453
stats.webp

So that didnt fix it and I ran the stats manually to get this error. I had seen this earlier but I kept ignoring it.:(:sick::cry:

Now I just have to figure out whether this is due to the XenTrader system which I uninstalled more than a year ago and there is something left. Or it is the XenCentral Trading system.

Thanks for the help guys :)

Mysqli prepare error: Table 'te_dbxf.xentrader_feedback' doesn't exist

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 808
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs() in XenTrader/StatsHandler/Feedback.php at line 22
  6. XenTrader_StatsHandler_Feedback->getData() in XenForo/Model/Stats.php at line 335
  7. XenForo_Model_Stats->buildStatsData() in XenForo/CronEntry/Counters.php at line 26
  8. XenForo_CronEntry_Counters::recordDailyStats()
  9. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 356
  10. XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php at line 213
  11. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/te/public_html/community/admin.php at line 13

Top Bottom