XF 2.2 Skimming down tooltip stats, and profile page tabs?

Wing

Hello,

1684856947974.webp
What would be the best way to delete certain tooltip stat entries such as "Media (XFMG), "Missions", "ePubs (XFRM) and or re-order these?

1684857062960.webp
Likewise I would like to also delete certain profile page tabs to clean things up. Would prefer to show "Profile posts", "Latest Activity", "About", and "Awards".
I looked for some of those tabs in the member_view template file, but that does not show all tabs. Thanks!

Solution
Negative, after clicking "edit", there are no controls to edit the code. It does not allow me to edit or replace any of the code in the text boxes
Did you try clicking off the automatically apply template modifications button? Realize.. this is only for the second image you were asking about. I have a feeling if you go into developer mode, it may allow you to edit those.
This is for Bob's AMS add-on.

Screen Shot 2023-05-23 at 1.38.17 PM.png

With it checked active

Screen Shot 2023-05-23 at 1.38.30 PM.png

With it checked inactive

Screen Shot 2023-05-23 at 1.38.49 PM.png
Are those added by a bespoke add-on by chance? I know Media is by XFMG. But my site doesn't have ePubs, Missions or Squadron list, so those are added by some customization or add-on it appears.
Have you checked the member_view template (I think, won't guarantee it is the right one) to see what modifications were made to it?

Screen Shot 2023-05-23 at 12.25.27 PM.webp

Screen Shot 2023-05-23 at 12.25.36 PM.webp

Last edited:
Are those added by a bespoke add-on by chance? I know Media is by XFMG. But my site doesn't have ePubs, Missions or Squadron list, so those are added by some customization or add-on it appears.
Correct, I figured it would be as simple as going in and silencing out the code for the tabs in member_view template... but boy was I wrong. Half of these tabs are not even listed in there. So I am guessing I would have to go into the template modifications, and censor the code out through there? When I attempt to do that, I am not seeing where to manipulate the code. It doesn't actually let me add or erase any of the template mods. "ePubs" is the XFRM. And the rest of them are addons.

Correct, I figured it would be as simple as going in and silencing out the code for the tabs in member_view template... but boy was I wrong. Half of these tabs are not even listed in there. So I am guessing I would have to go into the template modifications, and censor the code out through there? When I attempt to do that, I am not seeing where to manipulate the code. It doesn't actually let me add or erase any of the template mods. "ePubs" is the XFRM. And the rest of them are addons.
You may have responded before I added images to my post... in the template you can see the number of modifications made... it also looks like if you go into that link, you may be able to check-box off any you don't need (or edit them also).

You may have responded before I added images to my post... in the template you can see the number of modifications made... it also looks like if you go into that link, you may be able to check-box off any you don't need (or edit them also).
So its as simple us "unchecking" the template modifications made by the addons and they will no longer display in member_view?

Maybe I am doing something incorrectly, but after unchecking the items that would solve the issue - they reload again after page load/no effect is made.

So its as simple us "unchecking" the template modifications made by the addons and they will no longer display in member_view?
I would assume so.... but let's all remember what that world can mean. :eek:
It should not hurt checking them off and testing as they should still be listed even after you do so... and if not, I'm sure disabling and then re-enabling that add-on would probably reset it.
If they are re-enabling themselves after then those check boxes may be only to remove from the window for the compiled listing box that is shown below... but you do have the edit button for those template entries that you should be able to use to comment out the necessary parts.

1684866472631.webp

Okay I must be doing something incorrectly here, since after I uncheck these - they have no effect on the site. And once I relad this ACP page - they are all checked again. So nothing is sticking in this regard?

but you do have the edit button for those template entries that you should be able to use to comment out the necessary parts.
Negative, after clicking "edit", there are no controls to edit the code. It does not allow me to edit or replace any of the code in the text boxes

Did you try clicking off the automatically apply template modifications button? Realize.. this is only for the second image you were asking about. I have a feeling if you go into developer mode, it may allow you to edit those.
This is for Bob's AMS add-on.

Screen Shot 2023-05-23 at 1.38.17 PM.png

With it checked active

Screen Shot 2023-05-23 at 1.38.30 PM.png

With it checked inactive

Screen Shot 2023-05-23 at 1.38.49 PM.png

Solution
Aha! That is exactly what I was overlooking. Okay I should beable to figure this out then - with manually silencing those lines of code. Thankyou very much sir

Top Bottom