Special Avatar for Banned Members

Special Avatar for Banned Members 1.3.10

No permission to download
Got this error installing xml........

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-07-02 at 6.03.12 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2014-07-02 at 6.03.12 PM.webp
    3.7 KB · Views: 9
If you used an add-on installer, this is a common race condition that happens between the files being uploaded and the XML being processed.

Just try again.

If you uploaded the files manually, reupload them again.

Now it worked but I can't see the banned avatar.

EDIT: Got it.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-07-02 at 7.02.15 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2014-07-02 at 7.02.15 PM.webp
    642 bytes · Views: 5
Now it worked but I can't see the banned avatar.

EDIT: Got it.
i am getting the same issue

i get this issue with custom themes, and when i tried to find out where that image is pointing to it does not exist

http://portalcentric.net/forums/styles/fragzone/xenforo/avatars/avatar_banned_xl.png

and its not in the folder when i looked for it

but it is in
styles/default/xenforo/avatars

i thought the add one is suppose to auto place these images in all my themes

do i have to do it manually? or is there a proper template edit for this? to make it look for the banned image icon in here:
styles/default/xenforo/avatars

i thought the add one is suppose to auto place these images in all my themes
Absolutely not.

If your style specifies a custom imagePath then you will need to manually copy the avatars to each style's image path. This is pretty much the universal expectation with all add-ons and styles. Custom imagery would need to be copied across to each style's image path.

Is it possible to use a different avatar to differentiate between temporary and permanent banned members?

I've enjoyed this addon, but have to uninstall it because all the rebels on my forum have copied the banned user avatar and are using it for themselves. Confused users result. But it works great! :D

Anyone who does that, change their avatar to something mildly offensive or embarrassing and remove their ability to change their avatar themselves completely using permissions. Simple!

tried to upgrade this but i get this error

Callback BannedAvatar_Listener::extendWaindigoThreadModel is invalid (Invalid Method).

My last post avatar add on is up to date

any help please

Make sure you have uploaded all files correctly. If the error has only happened once, just try again.

Are you using an upgrade add-on to install it?

I would recommend uploading the files manually using FTP.

Top Bottom