1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Special Avatar for Banned Members 1.3.10

Default avatar for banned members

1. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Digital Doctor and ArnyVee like this.
  2. Luxus

Luxus Well-Known Member

Heh, I see many users abusing this by using the "banned" avatar even though they are not banned.

3. Syndol

Syndol Guest

Well this add-on IS what was requested and Yorick was kind enough to create it for him (y)
    One could however stamp the avatar with a banned image like the thread ban add-on does.

ragtek and Yorick like this.
  4. Luxus

Luxus Well-Known Member

I didn't request anything. This was someone else :p

5. Syndol

Syndol Guest

I stand corrected. I apologize and have edited my post above.

Luxus likes this.
  6. Chris D

Good call. I could look at doing it like that instead.

By the way - how does your add on handle the banned avatar stamp. Does it extend XenForo_Template_Helper_Core at all?

7. Syndol

Syndol Guest

No, it just adds a css class in template message_user_info_avatar

8. Chris D

That's cool then. Mine does so good to know it won't interfere with yours.

9. Luxus

Luxus Well-Known Member

A more clean solution would perhaps be this here:
    banned.png

10. Chris D

Next version. I like that.

D.O.A., TheVisitors and ArnyVee like this.
  11. Chris D

I have literally just realised that I have used the same "BANNED" stamp as you. Complete coincidence, by the way! I just Googled "banned stamp" and that was the first one that came up :ROFLMAO:

Syndol likes this.
  12. jonatan.wb

jonatan.wb Member

I have version 1.1.3 with this error:

13. Chris D

Oops. I'll fix immediately.

jonatan.wb likes this.
  14. Gabriel Pinho

Gabriel Pinho Member

I dont know why, and dont know if its just if me but, some pages return this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method BannedAvatar_Listener::_getGravatarUrl() in /home/pfps/public_html/comunidade/library/BannedAvatar/Listener.php on line 49

15. Chris D

jonatan.wb and Gabriel Pinho like this.
  16. Gabriel Pinho

Gabriel Pinho Member

I ll try... after that i ll back to give a feedback. ;)

17. Chris D

Great :)

Sorry about the fault guys - that's what happens when you code late at night after a long day at work :(

jonatan.wb likes this.
  18. jonatan.wb

jonatan.wb Member

excellent support, is already operating :D

19. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

Plan to add this later this week. :)

Edit: Decided to just do it now since I had a few minutes and worked perfectly :D

20. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

Clueless as to what causes this

Error Info
    PHP:
    ErrorExceptionUndefined indexis_banned library/BannedAvatar/Listener.php:84
    Generated By
    tjw110354Yesterday at 2:11 AM
    Stack Trace

PHP:
    #0 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/BannedAvatar/Listener.php(84): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/sociall1/...', 84, Array)
    #1 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/BannedAvatar/Listener.php(57): BannedAvatar_Listener::_getDefaultAvatarUrl(Array, 's')
    #2 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/BannedAvatar/Listener.php(33): BannedAvatar_Listener::getAvatarUrl(Array, 's', NULL)
    #3 [internal function]: BannedAvatar_Listener::helperAvatarUrl(Array, 's')
    #4 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php(807): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #5 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Member/Find.php(11): XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::callHelper('avatar', Array)
    #6 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(215): XenForo_ViewPublic_Member_Find->renderJson()
    #7 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php(88): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Json', Array, 'member_autocomp...')
    #8 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(533): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'member_autocomp...', NULL)
    #9 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json), Array)
    #10 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #11 {main}
    Request State

PHP:
    array(3) {
      [
    "url"] => string(94"http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/index.php?members/tag-suggestions&_xfResponseType=json"

["_GET"] => array(2) {
        [
    "members/tag-suggestions"] => string(0""

["_xfResponseType"] => string(4"json"

}
      [
    "_POST"] => array(5) {
        [
    "q"] => string(2"Ad"

["_xfRequestUri"] => string(78"/forums/threads/u-n-recognizes-palestine-as-a-non-member-observer-state.15781/"

["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1"1"

["_xfToken"] => string(55"278,1354689418,c4a4137670ff4fa8f54aa72604b6345c77cfe7fc"

["_xfResponseType"] => string(4"json"

}
    }