• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Special Avatar for Banned Members

Special Avatar for Banned Members 1.3.10

No permission to download
S

Syndol

Heh, I see many users abusing this by using the "banned" avatar even though they are not banned.
Well this add-on IS what was requested and Yorick was kind enough to create it for him (y)
One could however stamp the avatar with a banned image like the thread ban add-on does.

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member

Well this add-on IS what was requested and Yorick was kind enough to create it for him (y)
One could however stamp the avatar with a banned image like the thread ban add-on does.
Good call. I could look at doing it like that instead.

By the way - how does your add on handle the banned avatar stamp. Does it extend XenForo_Template_Helper_Core at all?

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
I have literally just realised that I have used the same "BANNED" stamp as you. Complete coincidence, by the way! I just Googled "banned stamp" and that was the first one that came up :ROFLMAO:

I dont know why, and dont know if its just if me but, some pages return this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method BannedAvatar_Listener::_getGravatarUrl() in /home/pfps/public_html/comunidade/library/BannedAvatar/Listener.php on line 49

Adam Howard

Clueless as to what causes this

Error Info
PHP:
ErrorException: Undefined index: is_banned - library/BannedAvatar/Listener.php:84
Generated By: tjw110354, Yesterday at 2:11 AM
Stack Trace

PHP:
#0 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/BannedAvatar/Listener.php(84): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/sociall1/...', 84, Array)
#1 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/BannedAvatar/Listener.php(57): BannedAvatar_Listener::_getDefaultAvatarUrl(Array, 's')
#2 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/BannedAvatar/Listener.php(33): BannedAvatar_Listener::getAvatarUrl(Array, 's', NULL)
#3 [internal function]: BannedAvatar_Listener::helperAvatarUrl(Array, 's')
#4 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php(807): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Member/Find.php(11): XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::callHelper('avatar', Array)
#6 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(215): XenForo_ViewPublic_Member_Find->renderJson()
#7 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php(88): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Json', Array, 'member_autocomp...')
#8 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(533): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'member_autocomp...', NULL)
#9 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json), Array)
#10 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State

PHP:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(94) "http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/index.php?members/tag-suggestions&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["members/tag-suggestions"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["q"] => string(2) "Ad"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(78) "/forums/threads/u-n-recognizes-palestine-as-a-non-member-observer-state.15781/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(55) "278,1354689418,c4a4137670ff4fa8f54aa72604b6345c77cfe7fc"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}