Special Avatar for Banned Members

Special Avatar for Banned Members 1.3.10

No permission to download
Anyone know if there is a psd file for this avatar?
4uyR38fIqx6103b7UrbLIOMEZCSYABQnnC5mSFlE__TNiElOdlXVJymHfaksQqdruJwL=s85

Thank you so much for donating. It is always appreciated!

Now replaces a banned user's gravatar with the banned avatar.

Hi Chris, Did support special user group?
I move some user to my custom groups (Banned) but seems not working with your addon. Then i recheck with other member (member i used tool banned) , your addon working as well :)

The add-on isn't usergroup based.

If the user is marked as "is_banned" in the database, their avatar should get overwritten.

I don't know what you mean.

If a user is banned, the banned avatar will show. It doesn't matter what usergroup they are in.

I don't know what you mean.

If a user is banned, the banned avatar will show. It doesn't matter what usergroup they are in.
He wants special avatars for certain usergroups (who are not banned) ? (a different addon).
Please see some images...
Untitled.webp
Im set that user to banned.
But at message.
Untitled-1.webp
Not banned avatar.
Group banned is custom group :(
I dont know that is a bug or need new options :coffee:

This add on doesnt always work, sometimes I just get a blank white avatar when a member is banned. Seems to work on ACP avatars though. Strange.

Just tested it and it works fine.

The banned avatar will show if the is_banned flag is set on the user in xf_user.

Once a ban has expired, a Cron entry needs to run to delete the ban. Are you sure they aren't still banned? Can you check in PHP My Admin or similar against that user to see if is_banned is 1 or 0?

Also check in the xf_user_ban table and make sure the ban has definitely expired and the user isn't in there.

Top Bottom