Special Avatar for Banned Members

Special Avatar for Banned Members 1.3.10

No permission to download
Heh, I see many users abusing this by using the "banned" avatar even though they are not banned.

Heh, I see many users abusing this by using the "banned" avatar even though they are not banned.
Well this add-on IS what was requested and Yorick was kind enough to create it for him (y)
One could however stamp the avatar with a banned image like the thread ban add-on does.

Well this add-on IS what was requested and Yorick was kind enough to create it for him (y)
One could however stamp the avatar with a banned image like the thread ban add-on does.
Good call. I could look at doing it like that instead.

By the way - how does your add on handle the banned avatar stamp. Does it extend XenForo_Template_Helper_Core at all?

No, it just adds a css class in template message_user_info_avatar

I have literally just realised that I have used the same "BANNED" stamp as you. Complete coincidence, by the way! I just Googled "banned stamp" and that was the first one that came up :ROFLMAO:

I dont know why, and dont know if its just if me but, some pages return this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method BannedAvatar_Listener::_getGravatarUrl() in /home/pfps/public_html/comunidade/library/BannedAvatar/Listener.php on line 49

Plan to add this later this week. :)

Edit: Decided to just do it now since I had a few minutes and worked perfectly :D

Clueless as to what causes this

Error Info
PHP:
ErrorException: Undefined index: is_banned - library/BannedAvatar/Listener.php:84
Generated By: tjw110354, Yesterday at 2:11 AM
Stack Trace

PHP:
#0 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/BannedAvatar/Listener.php(84): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/sociall1/...', 84, Array)
#1 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/BannedAvatar/Listener.php(57): BannedAvatar_Listener::_getDefaultAvatarUrl(Array, 's')
#2 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/BannedAvatar/Listener.php(33): BannedAvatar_Listener::getAvatarUrl(Array, 's', NULL)
#3 [internal function]: BannedAvatar_Listener::helperAvatarUrl(Array, 's')
#4 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php(807): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Member/Find.php(11): XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::callHelper('avatar', Array)
#6 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(215): XenForo_ViewPublic_Member_Find->renderJson()
#7 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php(88): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Json', Array, 'member_autocomp...')
#8 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(533): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'member_autocomp...', NULL)
#9 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json), Array)
#10 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}

Request State

PHP:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(94) "http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/index.php?members/tag-suggestions&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["members/tag-suggestions"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["q"] => string(2) "Ad"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(78) "/forums/threads/u-n-recognizes-palestine-as-a-non-member-observer-state.15781/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(55) "278,1354689418,c4a4137670ff4fa8f54aa72604b6345c77cfe7fc"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Top Bottom