XF 1.3 Spam cleaner forwards to "home" URL?

Ridemonkey

Is it normal that cleaning up spam results in being forwarded directly to the main home URL?

I would understand if I were inside a thread that I was deleting (though I'd still hope it would take me to the parent forum the thread was in, not to the main domain home), but even if I just click a username when I'm in the forum view and use the spam cleaner, I get bounced to the main domain.

It's a pretty inconvenient/unfriendly workflow.

There are situations where this could happen, but the spam cleaner doesn't take you off the current page in "normal" usage. That said, if you disable the IP check, it does do a redirect and it can take you to the index page. I'll tweak that.

There are situations where this could happen, but the spam cleaner doesn't take you off the current page in "normal" usage. That said, if you disable the IP check, it does do a redirect and it can take you to the index page. I'll tweak that.

Ah. Yes, I disabled the IP check because I didn't care about it - I found that virtually none of our spammers ever had a second account.

Thanks.

Top Bottom