sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

[MOD DELETE THIS POST] I NEEDED TO MERGE NEW TEMPLATES AFTER THE UPGRADE. SORRY.
When trying to add a profile cover now, i get the following error pop up. Whether it be directly from the gallery, or even uploading a file from the computer as a cover photo.
uploadtocover.webp

Any ideas, as permissions are set on folders?

Last edited:
When I import into any album, all previously imported albums that have had a different photo chosen for the album cover have the album cover pic changed.

So when I do a new import I have to now go in and update 20 albums to change their album cover to what I want. Then if I import anything else I have to go through and redo the process on every album.
It is weird. I will check it.
im guessing this isn't possible then please?

maybe it doesn't hurt for google to find old dead images?

thanks.
I think the best way is redirect old photo to gallery index. For direct image link, it is hard to redirect.
When trying to add a profile cover now, i get the following error pop up. Whether it be directly from the gallery, or even uploading a file from the computer as a cover photo.
View attachment 89406

Any ideas?
Please check permission for the folder data/

Uncheck "Enable overlay" in Style properties

View attachment 89506

Thanks, is there any way to leave the full-screen as an option, just not have it as the default method? I'm mostly concerned with ad revenue as now that I have made the gallery a major fixture of the community I have noticed that a lot of the drive-by traffic is going into the gallery and then clicking on a photo. Once they get into the fullscreen mode all of my ads are gone (*that's another question), so they're leaving the site after looking at a few pics, and they don't click on any ads. :-(

* Has anyone been able to insert ads into the full-screen format for the images?

Thanks, is there any way to leave the full-screen as an option, just not have it as the default method? I'm mostly concerned with ad revenue as now that I have made the gallery a major fixture of the community I have noticed that a lot of the drive-by traffic is going into the gallery and then clicking on a photo. Once they get into the fullscreen mode all of my ads are gone (*that's another question), so they're leaving the site after looking at a few pics, and they don't click on any ads. :-(

* Has anyone been able to insert ads into the full-screen format for the images?
By uncheck that option, it will load anything on the full-screen mode again which is expected by you.

Hello,
After upgrade I saw many below error;

Code:
Hata Bilgisi
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method sonnb_XenGallery_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member::_throwFriendlyNoPermission() - library/sonnb/XenGallery/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php:113
Oluşturan: _MedceziR_, Bugün 18:07
Yığın Takibi
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Talep Yeri
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(84) "http://www.xxxxxxxx.com/forum/index.php?members/_medcezir_.457585/cover-upload"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["members/_medcezir__457585/cover-upload"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(9) {
    ["crop_x"] => string(0) ""
    ["crop_y"] => string(0) ""
    ["width"] => string(1) "0"
    ["height"] => string(3) "100"
    ["delete"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(43) "/forum/index.php?members/_medcezir_.457585/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

other php files that uses "_throwFriendlyNoPermission()" function extends from sonnb_XenGallery_ControllerPublic_Abstract
but member.php files that makes error like this
class sonnb_XenGallery_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member extends XFCP_sonnb_XenGallery_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member
is it normal ?

Hello,
After upgrade I saw many below error;

Code:
Hata Bilgisi
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method sonnb_XenGallery_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member::_throwFriendlyNoPermission() - library/sonnb/XenGallery/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php:113
Oluşturan: _MedceziR_, Bugün 18:07
Yığın Takibi
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Talep Yeri
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(84) "http://www.xxxxxxxx.com/forum/index.php?members/_medcezir_.457585/cover-upload"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["members/_medcezir__457585/cover-upload"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(9) {
    ["crop_x"] => string(0) ""
    ["crop_y"] => string(0) ""
    ["width"] => string(1) "0"
    ["height"] => string(3) "100"
    ["delete"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(43) "/forum/index.php?members/_medcezir_.457585/"
  }
}

other php files that uses "_throwFriendlyNoPermission()" function extends from sonnb_XenGallery_ControllerPublic_Abstract
but member.php files that makes error like this
class sonnb_XenGallery_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member extends XFCP_sonnb_XenGallery_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member
is it normal ?
The function _throwFriendlyNoPermission is missing in the class sonnb_XenGallery_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member. I will add it to a quick fix soon later.

So this is probably a stupid question. I recently re-installed my site but I couldn't find the place where I enable the xengallery in my homepage, can anyone give me some tips?

So this is probably a stupid question. I recently re-installed my site but I couldn't find the place where I enable the xengallery in my homepage, can anyone give me some tips?
Hello Frank,

You need to go to User Permission and assign permission for your groups.

Hi! After upgrading Xenforo and the Gallery, I am getting the following error, we thought it was a result of someone's phone continuing to try to upload pics that were too large for the parameters set in the permissions, but the errors continue:

Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: global_permission_cache - library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Gallery.php:114
Generated By: user redacted, Yesterday at 4:17 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/redacted/redacted.com/xenforo/library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Gallery.php(114): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/xx/...', 114, Array)
#1 /home/redacted/redacted.com/xenforo/library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Gallery.php(135): sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Gallery->canViewProfileCover(Array, Array)
#2 /home/redacted/redacted.com/xenforo/library/sonnb/XenGallery/XenForo/Model/ProfilePost.php(12): sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Gallery->canManageProfileCover(Array, Array)
#3 /home/redacted/redacted.com/xenforo/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/ProfilePost.php(223): sonnb_XenGallery_XenForo_Model_ProfilePost->getProfilePostViewParams(Array, Array)
#4 /home/redacted/redacted.com/xenforo/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/ProfilePost.php(19): XenForo_ControllerPublic_ProfilePost->actionShow()
#5 /home/redacted/redacted.com/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_ProfilePost->actionIndex()
#6 /home/redacted/redacted.com/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/redacted/redacted.com/xenforo/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(184) "http://redacted/xenforo/profile-posts/410/?&_xfRequestUri=/xenforo/&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=10,1416615418,ffbf5c7e2d8e6bfd03c084bc3434badb322f0876&_xfResponseType=json"
["_GET"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(9) "/xenforo/"
["_xfToken"] => string(54) "10,1416615418,ffbf5c7e2d8e6bfd03c084bc3434badb322f0876"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

How do I fix this?

Hi! After upgrading Xenforo and the Gallery, I am getting the following error, we thought it was a result of someone's phone continuing to try to upload pics that were too large for the parameters set in the permissions, but the errors continue:

Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: global_permission_cache - library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Gallery.php:114
Stack Trace
#0 /home/redacted/redacted.com/xenforo/library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Gallery.php(114): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/xx/...', 114, Array)
#1 /home/redacted/redacted.com/xenforo/library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Gallery.php(135): sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Gallery->canViewProfileCover(Array, Array)
#2 /home/redacted/redacted.com/xenforo/library/sonnb/XenGallery/XenForo/Model/ProfilePost.php(12): sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Gallery->canManageProfileCover(Array, Array)
#3 /home/redacted/redacted.com/xenforo/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/ProfilePost.php(223): sonnb_XenGallery_XenForo_Model_ProfilePost->getProfilePostViewParams(Array, Array)
#4 /home/redacted/redacted.com/xenforo/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/ProfilePost.php(19): XenForo_ControllerPublic_ProfilePost->actionShow()
#5 /home/redacted/redacted.com/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_ProfilePost->actionIndex()
#6 /home/redacted/redacted.com/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/redacted/redacted.com/xenforo/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(184) "http://redacted/xenforo/profile-posts/410/?&_xfRequestUri=/xenforo/&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=10,1416615418,ffbf5c7e2d8e6bfd03c084bc3434badb322f0876&_xfResponseType=json"
["_GET"] => array(4) {
["_xfToken"] => string(54) "10,1416615418,ffbf5c7e2d8e6bfd03c084bc3434badb322f0876"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

How do I fix this?
Please rebuild user and permission, global_permission_cache should not be missing. Anyway, I modified the check in this line for the next update.

Hello After I have activated profile post for usergroup I am getting same error like below. and these
Code:
Oluşturan: Tweety, Az önce
Yığın Takibi
#0 /var/www/html/forum/library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Gallery.php(114): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/html/f...', 114, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/forum/library/sonnb/XenGallery/XenForo/Model/ProfilePost.php(11): sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Gallery->canViewProfileCover(Array, Array)
#2 /var/www/html/forum/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/ProfilePost.php(223): sonnb_XenGallery_XenForo_Model_ProfilePost->getProfilePostViewParams(Array, Array)
#3 /var/www/html/forum/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/ProfilePost.php(19): XenForo_ControllerPublic_ProfilePost->actionShow()
#4 /var/www/html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_ProfilePost->actionIndex()
#5 /var/www/html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /var/www/html/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Talep Yeri
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(209) "http://www.kadinlarkulubu.com/forum/index.php?profile-posts/725/&&_xfRequestUri=%2Fforum%2Findex.php&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=321541%2C1417471552%2C2f8bfa3c2547226f412dcf80523345121c2cd82a&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["profile-posts/725/"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(16) "/forum/index.php"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(58) "321541,1417471552,2f8bfa3c2547226f412dcf80523345121c2cd82a"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
and
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: global_permission_cache - library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Gallery.php:147
Oluşturan: Tweety, Az önce
Yığın Takibi
#0 /var/www/html/forum/library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Gallery.php(147): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/html/f...', 147, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/forum/library/sonnb/XenGallery/XenForo/Model/ProfilePost.php(12): sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Gallery->canManageProfileCover(Array, Array)
#2 /var/www/html/forum/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/ProfilePost.php(223): sonnb_XenGallery_XenForo_Model_ProfilePost->getProfilePostViewParams(Array, Array)
#3 /var/www/html/forum/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/ProfilePost.php(19): XenForo_ControllerPublic_ProfilePost->actionShow()
#4 /var/www/html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_ProfilePost->actionIndex()
#5 /var/www/html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /var/www/html/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Talep Yeri
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(209) "http://www.kadinlarkulubu.com/forum/index.php?profile-posts/725/&&_xfRequestUri=%2Fforum%2Findex.php&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=321541%2C1417471552%2C2f8bfa3c2547226f412dcf80523345121c2cd82a&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["profile-posts/725/"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(16) "/forum/index.php"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(58) "321541,1417471552,2f8bfa3c2547226f412dcf80523345121c2cd82a"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
I have rebuild user and permission from tools and am getting same error .
Any fix suggestion ?

Error Info
Stack Trace
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["_GET"] => array(4) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

How do I fix this?

Please please can you help me .....

My forum is at www.photography-forum.org

I have now added a home page with xenporta and am populating it with widgets.

I have your media gallery on my main forum and much prefer it to the one bundled with xenporta 9it breaks out of the theme etc.)

Please can you help me find the correct hook to make your gallery show on the home page and not the rest of the forum.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.

i have the same issue with the global permission cache errors...

Code:
Error Info
Generated By: xxx, Yesterday at 5:44 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nzwarrio/public_html/www.xyz.com/library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Gallery.php(114): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/nzwarrio/...', 114, Array)
#1 /home/nzwarrio/public_html/www.xyz.com/library/sonnb/XenGallery/XenForo/Model/ProfilePost.php(11): sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Gallery->canViewProfileCover(Array, Array)
#2 /home/nzwarrio/public_html/www.xyz.com/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/ProfilePost.php(223): sonnb_XenGallery_XenForo_Model_ProfilePost->getProfilePostViewParams(Array, Array)
#3 /home/nzwarrio/public_html/www.xyz.com/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/ProfilePost.php(19): XenForo_ControllerPublic_ProfilePost->actionShow()
#4 /home/nzwarrio/public_html/www.xyz.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_ProfilePost->actionIndex()
#5 /home/nzwarrio/public_html/www.xyz.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /home/nzwarrio/public_html/www.xyz.com/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(178) "http://www.xyz.com/profile-posts/2511/?&_xfRequestUri=%2Fforum%2F&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=414%2C1417419874%2C3b97b20f782a38fcd66b15149d49e7bbcd0f3683&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["_GET"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(7) "/forum/"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(55) "414,1417419874,3b97b20f782a38fcd66b15149d49e7bbcd0f3683"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Since so many people have this issue cant you put out an update @sonnb that rectifies this? (and yes i have rebuilt the caches already without any success in regards to these messages)

Top Bottom