sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

I am still getting it after rebuilding all caches, is it possible that the database table in question was not properly created on install?

Edited to add: This only started after the upgrade.

Last edited:
Please please can you help me .....

My forum is at www.photography-forum.org

I have now added a home page with xenporta and am populating it with widgets.

I have your media gallery on my main forum and much prefer it to the one bundled with xenporta 9it breaks out of the theme etc.)

Please can you help me find the correct hook to make your gallery show on the home page and not the rest of the forum.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.
@sonnb is there any chance you could help me with my issue on the previous page - still trying to get your media slider on my portal page.
Please conversation me in detail.

sonnb updated sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) with a new update entry:

Improvement and bug fixes

- Rename all importers with prefix "sonnb - XenGallery:"
- Fix missing configuration template while configuring XenGallery => XenGallery importer
- Adapt XenForo Media Gallery importer to the latest version.
- Partial fix html5 history back button.
- Fix issue where new content upload did not check content title as expected.
- Improved validation error message in content upload window.

Read the rest of this update entry...

not read all the posts but does this work with importing from a vb 3.7.1 sql db import??

Last edited:
Tried to go through as many posts as I could, but I'm curious how this Add On is compared to the Xenforo Media Gallery they offer for $60?

Tried to go through as many posts as I could, but I'm curious how this Add On is compared to the Xenforo Media Gallery they offer for $60?
If you just want a place to store photos, you can choose either XenForo Media Gallery or XenGallery. If you want a gallery add-on which is modern and photo focused, XenGallery is your choice.

If you just want a place to store photos, you can choose either XenForo Media Gallery or XenGallery. If you want a gallery add-on which is modern and photo focused, XenGallery is your choice.
Xengallery is fantastic gallery and the support phenomenal.
One example: XenGallery widgets for [bd] Widget Framework are important!

I thought long and hard about switching to an official gallery plugin.. however i find XenGallery to have a more modern feel.. My members gravitate right to it.. Even new members often times create albums before even completing their profiles.

hi mate. sorry, i have seemed to have got confused. is xenforo.com running your gallery or not?
if not, the suggestions in this thread by me, are pointed at your gallery https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xfmg-video-upload.87052/
not XenForo Media Gallery.

How can I check the number of albums and photos for each member?

I tried looking through the database tables but cannot figure out some way of running a query to calculate these numbers.

How can I check the number of albums and photos for each member?

I tried looking through the database tables but cannot figure out some way of running a query to calculate these numbers.
There are several fields in xf_user to store current amount of albums, photos, videos. You can have a look on it to have more information.

Top Bottom