sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

I badly understand English.
As I understood, you don't get the effect of changing the picture of the movement of the mouse?

Can you add a "People I Follow Only" album permission? I thought that was already a default feature of the gallery but I don't see it.

To save query.

I would note this.
Could you add an option?

Most of the pages on Xenforo let us know what content members view, such as threads, profiles, pages and even addons let us view the title of the content types we're viewing (such as the title of a blog, album, video from xenmedio etc).

Could you add an option?

Most of the pages on Xenforo let us know what content members view, such as threads, profiles, pages and even addons let us view the title of the content types we're viewing (such as the title of a blog, album, video from xenmedio etc).
I do know that. I did not do that just to save queries as Online page already is using a lot of resources. Noted to check.

Can you add a "People I Follow Only" album permission? I thought that was already a default feature of the gallery but I don't see it.

I was very surprised to not find that permission. The existing permission "People who follow me only" is very wrong and completely senseless since everybody can follow anybody, so it makes no sense using it as a protection. It also is confusing, because people are used to "People I follow only".

Best solution would be to change the existing permission "People who follow me only" to "People I follow only".

Reactions: DRE
I was very surprised to not find that permission. The existing permission "People who follow me only" is very wrong and completely senseless since everybody can follow anybody, so it makes no sense using it as a protection. It also is confusing, because people are used to "People I follow only".

Best solution would be to change the existing permission "People who follow me only" to "People I follow only".
The best is include both. You could use "People who follow me only" permission to get more followers :D

Getting harder...
I installed the Widget Framework but cannot edit Gallery settings in it because it's not there...
How to import it/ place it there?

You just need to import the XenGallery's XML again. Because you did not have Widget Framework earlier so the listener was not available.

You just need to import the XenGallery's XML again. Because you did not have Widget Framework earlier so the listener was not available.

Error
The specified add-on is already installed. Please use the upgrade page if you would like to upgrade it.
The instruction says:
1. Upload the contents of the upload/ folder to your XenForo root.
2. Import "addon-sonnb_xengallery.xml"
3. Clear cache (Cloudflare,...) to remove cached js files.
4. Rebuild photos with "Rebuild EXIF" option selected.
5. You are done.

Should I remove the whole Gallery first and reinstall it?

Top Bottom