sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

Thank you. I have a feature request.

Another filed that displayed under "Total Photos:" for insert a buy link.

So this link could be for example an affilate link for the camera. To insert in the AdminCP :)

Where can I find this?
- Added option which allow admin to input their own Google Map API Key.

I would take a look on it.
Thank you very much. You have a lot of importers in your gallery. The thread importer and vbulletin 4's gallery both support bb code so when a customer imports their albums over to XenGallery, comment-wise its gonna be a step down since XG broke the images in user comments. I don't know if the other galleries that your importers support have img bb code in its comments but I know those two for sure.
On your forum that might happen.. Not on everyones. Personally I absolutely hate pics used as replies constantly in threads. People have keyboards and an entire dictionary at their disposal. Adding even more images to a comment about an image is overkill and not a requirement in my eyes.
Like I said to sonnb just now, it's not just about my forum. This is a feature supported by other galleries. I have been on vbulletin 4 galleries on other forums where there are images in the comments. If you don't want images in your comments then IMO there should be an option to turn it off in AdminCP.

Like I said to sonnb just now, it's not just about my forum. This is a feature supported by other galleries. I have been on vbulletin 4 galleries on other forums where there are images in the comments. If you don't want images in your comments then IMO there should be an option to turn it off in AdminCP.
So what you mean is because you want it, the rest of us have to take an extra step to switch it off. Good to know.

Thank you. I have a feature request.

Another filed that displayed under "Total Photos:" for insert a buy link.

So this link could be for example an affilate link for the camera. To insert in the AdminCP :)
I think you could to do a template editing for this purpose.

So what you mean is because you want it, the rest of us have to take an extra step to switch it off. Good to know.
When importing threads and other galleries where img bb code is used then yes. If your importing a gallery where img bb code is not supported then no.

Could you try to import XML again to make sure it get imported?

When importing threads and other galleries where img bb code is used then yes. If your importing a gallery where img bb code is not supported then no.
I think we could stop discussing on this matter :D

Last edited:
Only thing I can find under "Advanced Options" is "Maximum Photo Resolution".
And, yes, we are using 1.0.16
Same here.
Yesterday, I supported an user with an issue regarding to template issue that was addressed in 1.0.16 but did not effect on his site. I have look and see that the templates were not updated even he is on 1.0.16. I had to import XML again and it works. So I suggest you to import again to see if it works.

Last edited:
Yesterday, I supported an user with an issue regarding to template issue that was addressed in 1.0.16 but did not effect on his site. I have look and see that the templates were not updated even he is on 1.0.16. I had to import XML again and it works. So I suggest you to import again to see if it works.
Did it again. Still, I don't see it there.

Reactions: HWS
Top Bottom