sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

It was the opposite for me. I used XFMG and loved it. But it had several issues (well for me anyway) and I decided to go with XenGallery. I actually PAID for XFMG before it became part of XF itself, but gladly did so as I like to support XF and the various third party mod developers.

Trying to uninstall..
Code:
Server Error

Illegal string offset 'dropQuery'

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in sonnb/XenGallery/Install.php at line 359
sonnb_XenGallery_Install::uninstall()
call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 214
XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1779
XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 123
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/doberman/public_html/admin.php at line 13

I believe it uninstalled after that hiccup, After navigating away from the page i was was warned rebuilds were interrupted.. After a second attempt to rebuild Templates all seems to have uninstalled normally.. Still not sure what happened but all is well that ends well.

Trying to uninstall..
Code:
Server Error

Illegal string offset 'dropQuery'

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in sonnb/XenGallery/Install.php at line 359
sonnb_XenGallery_Install::uninstall()
call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 214
XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1779
XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 123
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/doberman/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Replaced with XFMG. I will likely reuse the license on another domain at some point.. I have no problems with XenGallery, as a matter of fact i was quite happy with it.. However XFMG is supported by more third party plugins and Works seamlessly with Showcase which i have a significant investment in. I will say i do miss infinite scrolling..(for the gallery at least, not so much as a portal)..
I am sorry to hear you are moving to XFMG. I also discovered this issue yesterday and fixed it locally. I did a mistake to use wrong variable name which will make altered columns fail to be uninstalled.

@sonnb

Hi

Got two errors (sonnb - XenGallery 2.5.2 / XenForo 1.4.10) - Are you able to give me a hint? Thanks

Zend_Uri_Exception: Illegal scheme supplied, only alphanumeric characters are permitted - library/Zend/Uri.php:111

Code:
/library/Zend/Http/Client.php(270): Zend_Uri::factory('img/Stamps/Wass...')
#1 /library/Zend/Http/Client.php(253): Zend_Http_Client->setUri('img/Stamps/Wass...')
#2 /library/XenForo/Helper/Http.php(21): Zend_Http_Client->__construct('img/Stamps/Wass...', Array)
#3 /library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/ContentData.php(1234): XenForo_Helper_Http::getClient('img/Stamps/Wass...')
#4 /library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/ContentData.php(914): sonnb_XenGallery_Model_ContentData->addWatermark('/var/www/web103...', 3, NULL, false)
#5 /library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/PhotoData.php(315): sonnb_XenGallery_Model_ContentData->createContentDataThumbnailFile('/var/www/web103...', '/var/www/web103...', 3, 'large', NULL, Array)
#6 /library/sonnb/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/XenGallery/Photo.php(439): sonnb_XenGallery_Model_PhotoData->insertUploadedPhotoData(Object(sonnb_XenGallery_Model_PhotoUpload), Array)
#7 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): sonnb_XenGallery_ControllerPublic_XenGallery_Photo->actionDoUpload()
#8 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Code:
array(3) {
["url"] => string(107) "http://hifi-und-lebensart.de/gallery/photos/do-upload.json?hash=86593399fc8c1c4282f67371b5facf5f&album_id=0"
["_GET"] => array(2) {
["hash"] => string(32) "86593399fc8c1c4282f67371b5facf5f"
["album_id"] => string(1) "0"
}
["_POST"] => array(6) {
["Filename"] => string(23) "Screen01 - Customer.png"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
["_xfSessionId"] => string(32) "7d62b1ab75e866f54c49e2e12df1e360"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["Upload"] => string(12) "Submit Query"
}
}

And

ErrorException: Undefined index: scheme - library/XenForo/Helper/Http.php:35

Code:
#0 /library/XenForo/Helper/Http.php(35): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/web103...', 35, Array)
#1 /library/XenForo/Helper/Http.php(18): XenForo_Helper_Http::getExtraHttpClientOptions('img/Stamps/Wass...')
#2 /library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/ContentData.php(1234): XenForo_Helper_Http::getClient('img/Stamps/Wass...')
#3 /library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/ContentData.php(914): sonnb_XenGallery_Model_ContentData->addWatermark('/var/www/web103...', 3, NULL, false)
#4 /library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/PhotoData.php(315): sonnb_XenGallery_Model_ContentData->createContentDataThumbnailFile('/var/www/web103...', '/var/www/web103...', 3, 'large', NULL, Array)
#5 /library/sonnb/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/XenGallery/Photo.php(439): sonnb_XenGallery_Model_PhotoData->insertUploadedPhotoData(Object(sonnb_XenGallery_Model_PhotoUpload), Array)
#6 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): sonnb_XenGallery_ControllerPublic_XenGallery_Photo->actionDoUpload()
#7 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(107) "http://hifi-und-lebensart.de/gallery/photos/do-upload.json?hash=86593399fc8c1c4282f67371b5facf5f&album_id=0"
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["hash"] => string(32) "86593399fc8c1c4282f67371b5facf5f"
    ["album_id"] => string(1) "0"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(6) {
    ["Filename"] => string(23) "Screen01 - Customer.png"
    ["_xfSessionId"] => string(32) "7d62b1ab75e866f54c49e2e12df1e360"
  }
}

sonnb, have you gotten any requests to add a paypal button to the gallery images? We have a few photographers that wouldn't mind earning a couple extra dollars for their photos on our site. Let me know if you're interested in something like this.

Thanks,

Chuck

Hi @sonnb

Code:
img/Stamps/Wasserzeichen1.png

Only this one
I recommend you to input the full url, for instance:
Code:
http://www.yourdomain.com/img/Stamps/Wasserzeichen1.png

sonnb, have you gotten any requests to add a paypal button to the gallery images? We have a few photographers that wouldn't mind earning a couple extra dollars for their photos on our site. Let me know if you're interested in something like this.

Thanks,

Chuck
I receive this request few times. It is not something I can work right now. It is a great feature but I would like to make the core gallery strong enough before step into this.

New to Xenforo and must say it has a great experience after some other software experiences :)

I see the video add on allows for video uploads. Does this convert smartphone videos to an optimized format? Does it convert non-web ready formats to optimized web format?

New to Xenforo and must say it has a great experience after some other software experiences :)

I see the video add on allows for video uploads. Does this convert smartphone videos to an optimized format? Does it convert non-web ready formats to optimized web format?
It has an option allows to control that. Either only allow MP4 (which is almost html5 ready) or convert other common types to MP4.

I have a problem with Xenforo 1.5 and UI.X not showing the tiny thumbnails under the photo you're currently viewing. Using the default style they load properly but in UI.X the loading icon just keeps spinning.

Thanks for any help :)

@sonnb I had to re-install my site and now get "there was a problem uploading your file" and on backend this:

Code:
ErrorException: copy(/var/www/html/data/photos/o/10/10052-1440546730-e3fd90a115250a4699aeb593fef93495.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied - library/sonnb/XenGallery/DataWriter/Abstract.php:175
Generated By: george, 10 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'copy(/var/www/h...', '/var/www/html/l...', 175, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/library/sonnb/XenGallery/DataWriter/Abstract.php(175): copy('/tmp/xfEOWAeh', '/var/www/html/d...')
#2 /var/www/html/library/sonnb/XenGallery/DataWriter/ContentData.php(701): sonnb_XenGallery_DataWriter_Abstract->_moveFile('/tmp/xfEOWAeh', '/var/www/html/d...')
#3 /var/www/html/library/sonnb/XenGallery/DataWriter/ContentData.php(652): sonnb_XenGallery_DataWriter_ContentData->_writeDataFileLocal('/tmp/xfEOWAeh', Array, false)
#4 /var/www/html/library/sonnb/XenGallery/DataWriter/ContentData.php(231): sonnb_XenGallery_DataWriter_ContentData->_writeDataFile('/tmp/xfEOWAeh', Array)
#5 /var/www/html/library/sonnb/XenGalleryVideoUpload/sonnb/XenGallery/DataWriter/ContentData.php(43): sonnb_XenGallery_DataWriter_ContentData->_postSave()
#6 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1409): sonnb_XenGalleryVideoUpload_sonnb_XenGallery_DataWriter_ContentData->_postSave()
#7 /var/www/html/library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/PhotoData.php(400): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /var/www/html/library/sonnb/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/XenGallery/Photo.php(439): sonnb_XenGallery_Model_PhotoData->insertUploadedPhotoData(Object(sonnb_XenGallery_Model_PhotoUpload), Array)
#9 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): sonnb_XenGallery_ControllerPublic_XenGallery_Photo->actionDoUpload()
#10 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /var/www/html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(121) "http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxx.net/index.php?gallery/photos/do-upload.json&hash=df18355b1b38679ad0604d30acb01206&album_id=169"
["_GET"] => array(3) {
["gallery/photos/do-upload_json"] => string(0) ""
["hash"] => string(32) "df18355b1b38679ad0604d30acb01206"
["album_id"] => string(3) "169"
}
["_POST"] => array(6) {
["Filename"] => string(27) "76377_23_08_15_5_24_25.jpeg"
["_xfSessionId"] => string(32) "3549720f49297b0ec77e43e39742a293"
}
}

Please help! :(

I have a problem with Xenforo 1.5 and UI.X not showing the tiny thumbnails under the photo you're currently viewing. Using the default style they load properly but in UI.X the loading icon just keeps spinning.

Thanks for any help :)
I have a local installation of UIX so I am pretty sure it works. Can you give me your URL for investigation?

@sonnb I had to re-install my site and now get "there was a problem uploading your file" and on backend this:
Make sure you have 777 on your data folder.

Hi @sonnb , I am getting an intermittent error with gallery uploads. I uploaded a batch of pictures, mostly JPGs, and one PNG. The PNG came back as an "unsupported image" (I can't remember the exact error) even tho PNGs are enabled in Options->Attachments. Any ideas? Thanks!

Another question, how do I increase the number of albums displayed *per category* in category view? It seems defaulted to 10. Thanks!!

Top Bottom