sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

@sonnb I found a major bug in the new version. If I view an album/picture/video via the navbar link(s) it produces the following (see screenshots). And also I have trouble going to full screen mode (the site will hang). The loading icons also hang and never show the thumbs. Thanks for your hard work!

Attachments

• screen1.webp
    screen1.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 10
  • screen2.webp
    screen2.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 8
@sonnb I found a major bug in the new version. If I view an album/picture/video via the navbar link(s) it produces the following (see screenshots). And also I have trouble going to full screen mode (the site will hang). The loading icons also hang and never show the thumbs. Thanks for your hard work!
Seem missing something. Gonna fix it soon.

Did you try manually removing all gallery database tables via phpmyadmin and trying a completely "fresh" install?

Thanks for your reply. I uninstalled the add-on and checked via phpmyadmin to see if there's anyu son* table existing. No table remained, then I installed again the ad-on but the result is still the same. I still saw the error in the log file. How to fix it?
However, when I checked GALLERY, all images were loaded properly.

One more issue I found out is that, when I enabled this add-on, people could not register in my forum. So I had to run this command to solve it issue
"ALTER TABLE xf_user_option ADD COLUMN xengallery blob NULL;"

Thanks for your reply. I uninstalled the add-on and checked via phpmyadmin to see if there's anyu son* table existing. No table remained, then I installed again the ad-on but the result is still the same. I still saw the error in the log file. How to fix it?
However, when I checked GALLERY, all images were loaded properly.

One more issue I found out is that, when I enabled this add-on, people could not register in my forum. So I had to run this command to solve it issue
"ALTER TABLE xf_user_option ADD COLUMN xengallery blob NULL;"
Because above query was failed to run. It also includes the one you have just run. I will improve the installation script and will send you the fixed one via conversation.

Last edited:
sonnb updated sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) with a new update entry:

Ability to use interlaced bitmaps and bug fixes

- Option to use enable interlaced images. Details information can be found on Wiki Interlacing (bitmaps) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. After enable/disable this option, please rebuild content thumbnails.
- Better watermark rendering on GIF images.
- Rename stream phrases to tag to prepare for the integration with XF 1.5.
- Refactor code.
- Fix issue with slider in BBCode which prevent contents from showing on the first...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The comparison between interlace enabled and disabled can be found in this album: Album: XenGallery 2.5.0 interlace comparison

You will see little different if viewing small size images but huge different if viewing large images. Interlace will enable to load the images on fly allow users to see the image even before it is fully loaded.

Im having a problem with the latest version (XG 2.5.1 With XF 3.5 B3) that wont load thumbnails.. enabling the interlaced option the thumbs load fine however some weird overlapping happens when i scroll up or down producing some unfavorable effects..

Interlaced Option Disabled...
Capture_361 Jul. 25 07.28 PM.webp

Interlaced Option Enabled
Capture_360 Jul. 25 07.24 PM.webp
======================
EDIT:
Turns out this might be a problem with UI.X

Im having a problem with the latest version (XG 2.5.1 With XF 3.5 B3) that wont load thumbnails.. enabling the interlaced option the thumbs load fine however some weird overlapping happens when i scroll up or down producing some unfavorable effects..

Interlaced Option Disabled...

Interlaced Option Enabled

======================
EDIT:
Turns out this might be a problem with UI.X
It could help if you can send me your URL. I have a development instance of UI.X running and I see no issue with it. Please make sure you have no out-of-date templates.

so what if you dont want to display the profile banner image? like i took my background banner image down off your site and i still see this grey area where the background would go. What if u dont wanna see anything anymore?

Back
Top Bottom