sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

@sonnb I seem to have "disabled" pagination for posted pictures and videos and when viewing them, they keep loading via AJAX (my site has a LOT of media). lol

How do I set like 100 per "page" and then have a pagination? I'm using default "all pictures/videos" when viewing gallery home, NOT albums. Thanks!

On sonnb.com it fetches the image just fine :) You have the login details still from our forum?
I do not think I have one. Could you share me one in conversation with your site URL?

@sonnb I seem to have "disabled" pagination for posted pictures and videos and when viewing them, they keep loading via AJAX (my site has a LOT of media). lol

How do I set like 100 per "page" and then have a pagination? I'm using default "all pictures/videos" when viewing gallery home, NOT albums. Thanks!
You can set them in option "Content per page".

Where is this option? I saw photos per page and albums per page, but it doesn't work, ALL pictures are still displayed if I keep scrolling down....

Where is this option? I saw photos per page and albums per page, but it doesn't work, ALL pictures are still displayed if I keep scrolling down....
That is for photos per page. If you want to disable auto-scroll. Please take a look at this:
upload_2015-5-13_22-27-36.webp

Found a bug. I disabled profile covers, but when viewing someone's profile who has photos, if you click the "Photos" tab, then click any tab such as "Videos, Albums, etc", it will display the icon in the upper right of profile to upload a cover pic. If you just click "Photos" from user's profile, it works, but any other tab, I found the bug.

*Edit: It appears to only affect the admin account

Found a bug. I disabled profile covers, but when viewing someone's profile who has photos, if you click the "Photos" tab, then click any tab such as "Videos, Albums, etc", it will display the icon in the upper right of profile to upload a cover pic. If you just click "Photos" from user's profile, it works, but any other tab, I found the bug.

*Edit: It appears to only affect the admin account
Because you have "Manage profile cover" permission.

Top Bottom