So whats next (after v1 final)

Adam Howard

I would imagine it would be bug fixing the small bugs others will find. But over all, what do you think they should work on next or will work on next?!

I'm hoping for an official blog or bridge. While I know the majority maybe hoping for a CMS.

Personally, I am hoping the guys take it steady and continue to produce superb quality rather than heaps and heaps of junk in one go, XenForo stands out in a BIG WAY because it's being developed with great care and attention to detail, so yeah, I'm hoping for a continued level of quality, I'm good with what ever direction the guys feel the software needs to go.

XenForo stands out in a BIG WAY because it's being developed with great care and attention to detail, so yeah, I'm hoping for a continued level of quality, I'm good with what ever direction the guys feel the software needs to go.
How does that equate with this?
xenforo is proving to be the worst software I have ever worked with.
o_O

How does that equate with this?

o_O

Alrighty then, obviously I have irked you some what some how, in point of fact you are quoting me out of context, XenForo has a pretty serious learning curve in the styling areas, I am still a long way from feeling comfortable working with Styles in XenForo, and yes, I found vBulletin a heck of a lot easier to learn to style than XenForo, that is what that quote is in context with.

The fact of the matter here is that I have grown to truly value what you guys are doing here and I have publicly changed my tune right here, but feel free to misquote me if it makes you feel better, but it's a bit harsh, or perhaps you don't like the idea of some of us coming to like what you're doing, I find you a bit confusing I must say.

Alrighty then, obviously I have irked you some what some how, in point of fact you are quoting me out of context, XenForo has a pretty serious learning curve in the styling areas, I am still a long way from feeling comfortable working with Styles in XenForo, and yes, I found vBulletin a heck of a lot easier to learn to style than XenForo, that is what that quote is in context with.

What? your troll right????????????

Did you see the stylevar's in vb?
No way in hell vb was easyer to to skin
VB skin took me about 4+ days to get to my liking (was allways finding stylevars missing)
XF took me 8 hours.

... because it's being developed with great care and attention to detail.

Often literally pixel precise care of detail, which I totally dig.
(I was shocked -really- when I saw what happened to the UI/UX of vBulletin when Internet Brands' 4..0 saw the light of day... so this is one of the main reasons I am now spending my time, energy overhere at the suggestion forums of XenForo)

Top Bottom