So, Kier and Mike Mislead me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...in support of carlos he was trying and failing to be sweet though many women I see in my daily life call me sweetheart and we have absolutely no romantic or anything resembling a personal relationship and around my location and it is also not uncommon to call a female sweetheart and be greeted back warmly.

In certain parts of the states...the choice of words seems much more lax and to an outside opinion the opposite of what is intended completely...

take for example...a guy around here see's two girls he knows...and says to one...'wusgood' and to the other says ''wusgood girl' and the first girl gets upset because she only got a 'wusgood'...take one word from that phrase and address any female in most of the civilized world as girl and you have a riot.

Can't be mad at relativity.

Im sure you have some clue as what your are talking about.
You've never been so nice to me, nor have ever been positive about me, towards me, or any other adjective.

So, this trying to make someone else look stupid is not really surprising to me.

But I have been positive about you. Your vB4 importer was so good, I made a whole thread about it.

If your going to make fun of a competitor then at least have the decency to admit it.

Clearly everyone knows exactly what your dig was aimed at, so dont play the fool. :)

(Oh, and btw, I did smile at it)
I think his point is that he was just talking about the numbers and didn't necessarily care about what product they came from. He then mentioned beta10 but only to make a general point. The fact that he did not mention the company / product is on itself a sign that it is not about that, or to make fun of it. So from that perspective there's nothing to admit.

take for example...a guy around here see's two girls he knows...and says to one...'wusgood' and to the other says ''wusgood girl' and the first girl gets upset because she only got a 'wusgood'...take one word from that phrase and address any female in most of the civilized world as girl and you have a riot.
lmfaooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom