Single Sign On (Slave) by Waindigo [Deleted]

Have you changed anything on your server? This looks like a problem with the servers not being able to contact each other rather than a bug with the add-on, especially if it has been working fine up until now.

The websites are hosted on the same server. Furthermore, my users have been reporting this from before, I just got time to post the error.

On master server's forum add-on, I put domain: nintendovn.com
On slave server's forum add-on I put domain: http://nintendovn.com/forum
It means I use all information of users in Nintendovn/Forum for nintendovn.com/hpfo/hpfo (another XF installation) and I login in nintendovn.com/hpfo/hpfo and it showed the error.
So, did I put the right domain name or url?

@Waindigo could you help fix my issue?

Error Info

Exception: Waindigo_XenSso_Slave_ControllerPublic_Consumer::Waindigo_XenSso_Slave_ControllerPublic_Consumer::actionLogin - Error: Discovery failed: Bad HTTP response -library/Waindigo/XenSso/Slave/ControllerPublic/Consumer.php:34
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago

Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/html/mydomain/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): Waindigo_XenSso_Slave_ControllerPublic_Consumer->actionLogin()
#1 /var/www/html/mydomain/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#2 /var/www/html/mydomain/public_html/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#3 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(44) "http://mydomain.com/community/sso-slave/login"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

This is an error with your server configuration and not to do with this add-on. You need to make sure that your URLs and domains are correct in the options. If you still get an error after that, you need to check your server settings and make sure that it is allowing connections between the two sites.

If you want to drop me a PM with access to your site (FTP + admin CP), then I can do some debugging for you and see if I can narrow it down more than that, but I'm not much of a server expert.

I have error...

Single Sign On could not complete as your profile could not be validated, possibly your username is already taken, a duplicate was found or you do not meet the age requirements.

I have error...

Single Sign On could not complete as your profile could not be validated, possibly your username is already taken, a duplicate was found or you do not meet the age requirements.
Check your configuration. If you still get errors, please post screenshots.

Check your configuration. If you still get errors, please post screenshots.
7e0544fb95560f99b46ab0b6ead824e5.png

its ok?

Yer, looks good. Does it match the board URL on your general options screen?

Also, have you run the sync on the slave server?

Admin CP -> Tools -> XenSSO -> Synchronise Users

Top Bottom