Add-on [PAID] Multiple XF Single Sign-on Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the first buyer. After payment, it does not redirect me back to account upgrade.
I have to manually go back and confirm my email address.
I still don't see the Releases forum.

Thanks Andy, I have manually upgraded your account. It's likely caused by accounts being upgraded while their email has not yet been validated. I will turn off account validation for now to circumvent the issue.

Found the reason why you weren't upgraded. Fixed now in case anyone is concerned (of course I am always available to upgrade people manually should there be any problems).

I will add that login bar addition to Nathan's site in the near future for those that want a starting point to add their network to the login bar so users can see what sites they only need a single registration upon.

It will not be a supported add-on, as supporting styles for every single site is impossible.

I will help though with any styling issue people have as much as I can, upon Nathan's site where I post it in the next 24hrs or so.

I have asked for this to be locked, so all further discussion is entered on the add-on release itself or at the developers support site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom