Single Sign On (Slave) by Waindigo [Deleted]

if they are registered through facebook, could that be a problem?

However, I've tried two different users, who have date of births set and have an age greater than 13. I'm not exactly sure what's wrong, this addon (provided by Nathan) was working on v1.1. Then I updated the add-on because of 1.2 and now I'm getting a few issues that I can't seem to solve.

Is there anyway we can narrow down the issue / isolate the cause of the problem? Since you cannot replicate it, it must be something with the settings. I doubt the server configuration is the problem since this addon was running previously without much issue.
Try now.

Waindigo -- I have a couple questions on your SSO addon.

1. Curious on the synch option, do you need to sync to update the master database? If somebody registered on the slave site, could they login on the master site almost immediately or does a sync have to happen?
2. As far as option/configuration goes is it all within the options under the home tab?
3. I created a user in the admin side on the slave site, ran the sync, went to login on the master site and the new user appears on the master site but when I try to login with the new user on the master site I get an error. If I go into the master site, type in the new users password I'm able to then login to the master site. Here is the error:
  1. XenForo_Authentication_Abstract::create() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 1012
  2. XenForo_Model_User->getUserAuthenticationObjectByUserId() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line1040
  3. XenForo_Model_User->validateAuthentication() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Login.php at line 79
  4. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Login->actionLogin() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /site/milepoint.com/www/forums/index.php at line 13
4. I registered as a new user (registration page) and the slave site, ran the sync, went to login on the master site and couldn't find the user. I verified the new (slave) user didn't exist in the master database. No error logs on the slave site.

Any help would be appreciated and thanks for the SSO work.

Does this help?

Server Error

Invalid URI supplied

1. Zend_Uri_Http->__construct() in Zend/Uri.php at line 143
  2. Zend_Uri::factory() in Zend/Http/Client.php at line 270
  3. Zend_Http_Client->setUri() in Zend/Http/Client.php at line 253
  4. Zend_Http_Client->__construct() in Zend/OpenId/Consumer.php at line 490
  5. Zend_OpenId_Consumer->_httpRequest() in Waindigo/XenSso/Slave/OpenId/Consumer.php at line 135
  6. Waindigo_XenSso_Slave_OpenId_Consumer->_httpRequest() in Zend/OpenId/Consumer.php at line 736
  7. Zend_OpenId_Consumer->_discovery() in Waindigo/XenSso/Slave/OpenId/Consumer.php at line 41
  8. Waindigo_XenSso_Slave_OpenId_Consumer->_checkId() in Zend/OpenId/Consumer.php at line 145
  9. Zend_OpenId_Consumer->login() in Waindigo/XenSso/Slave/ControllerPublic/Consumer.php at line 30
  10. Waindigo_XenSso_Slave_ControllerPublic_Consumer->actionLogin() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /site/forum.bonusfeber.com/index.php at line 13

You need to check the domain name you are entering in the options. Make sure you follow the instructions and enter it exactly how it requests. If you are still struggling, please post a copy/screenshot of your options settings here.

(Sorry for the late response)

I think I will need this, but don't have a second install yet. Two questions:

- what happens when someone changes his password on the master?
- what happens if someone changes his password on the slave?

I think I will need this, but don't have a second install yet. Two questions:

- what happens when someone changes his password on the master?
- what happens if someone changes his password on the slave?
As far as I know, if you change the password on the slave it will update the master, so both will be in sync. If you change the password on the master, you will be able to log in with the new password on the master and the slave, but if you ever uninstall the add-on, it will go back to using the old password on the slave and the new password on the master, so they will no longer be in sync. So as long as you don't have plans to uninstall this add-on later, there should be no issues.

As far as I know, if you change the password on the slave it will update the master, so both will be in sync. If you change the password on the master, you will be able to log in with the new password on the master and the slave, but if you ever uninstall the add-on, it will go back to using the old password on the slave and the new password on the master, so they will no longer be in sync. So as long as you don't have plans to uninstall this add-on later, there should be no issues.

Great! Looks like that's exactly how it should work.

Here is the setup. The private and public keys do match. I must be missing something, just not sure. Thanks.
master_sso.png
slave_sso.png

It's the one that ranflyer posted above. Yes, we did sync the users. Here is the error.
Server Error
Invalid URI supplied

5. Zend_OpenId_Consumer->_httpRequest() in Waindigo/XenSso/Slave/OpenId/Consumer.php at line 135
  6. Waindigo_XenSso_Slave_OpenId_Consumer->_httpRequest() in Zend/OpenId/Consumer.php at line 736
  7. Zend_OpenId_Consumer->_discovery() in Waindigo/XenSso/Slave/OpenId/Consumer.php at line 41
  8. Waindigo_XenSso_Slave_OpenId_Consumer->_checkId() in Zend/OpenId/Consumer.php at line 145
  9. Zend_OpenId_Consumer->login() in Waindigo/XenSso/Slave/ControllerPublic/Consumer.php at line 30
  10. Waindigo_XenSso_Slave_ControllerPublic_Consumer->actionLogin() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /site/forum.bonusfeber.com/index.php at line 13

I can't replicate this.

Did you try logging in with different settings at some point before you changed them to the ones in the attached screenshots? If so, can you try logging in on a different browser/computer (or after deleting your cookies) as a different user?

If this doesn't work, perhaps you could PM me with FTP/login details for your site so I can investigate further?

eror/// Exception: Waindigo_XenSso_Slave_ControllerPublic_Consumer::Waindigo_XenSso_Slave_ControllerPublic_Consumer::actionLogin - Error: Discovery failed: HTTP Request failed: Unable to Connect to ssl://xenssomaster.com:443. Error #0: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known -library/Waindigo/XenSso/Slave/ControllerPublic/Consumer.php:42

???

It's the one that ranflyer posted above. Yes, we did sync the users. Here is the error.
Server Error
Invalid URI supplied
We're not seeing any resolve for this particular problem. Any update on a fix to make it work? Thanks.

Error 1

Exception: Waindigo_XenSso_Slave_Sync::Waindigo_XenSso_Slave_Sync::copyToMaster - Sync Error: ERROR: 'User retreival failed'<br /> <b>Parse error</b>: syntax error, unexpected T_EXTENDS, expecting T_STRING in <b>/home2/shady/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(456) : eval()'d code</b> on line <b>1</b><br /> <br /> <b>Parse error</b>: syntax error, unexpected '{', expecting T_STRING or T_NAMESPACE or T_NS_SEPARATOR in <b>/home2/shady/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(482) : eval()'d code</b> on line <b>1</b><br /> An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. - library/XenForo/Error.php:202
Generated By: Faeron, 2 minutes ago

Error 2

Exception: Waindigo_XenSso_Slave_ControllerPublic_Consumer::Waindigo_XenSso_Slave_ControllerPublic_Consumer::actionLogin - Error: Discovery failed: Bad HTTP response -library/Waindigo/XenSso/Slave/ControllerPublic/Consumer.php:34
Generated By: Unknown Account, 3 minutes ago

Most of my users are not able to login from the accounts they had on the master installation.

Top Bottom